Two exact players fought in the league...

OmerB

If two players with exactly the same stats, girls, gear, boosters, would've fought in the league, what would be the expected points?

Like if a player fought his clone in the league...

(If anyone knows how to answer this, it should probably be @45026831)

Edited by OmerB
  • Thinking 1

10 hours ago, Redbeard said:

It would cause a rip in the Hentai Hero time continuum creating a singularity that would destroy the Hentai world. 

I estimate it to happen many times, a lot more than we expect, especially at the lowest and the highest levels.

6 hours ago, 45026831 said:

Ran the sim against myself.

E[X]: 15.81

P[W]: 65%

image.thumb.png.ee5d94494478f5364969daf0a82438e1.png

Thanks, so any expected outcome higher than 65% win ratio and 15.81 points should mean that I have a better overall stats than my opponent 🙏🏻

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

Thanks, so any expected outcome higher than 65% win ratio and 15.81 points should mean that I have a better overall stats than my opponent 🙏🏻

If you are better than a random attacking league player you will only attack when you are boosted and your opponent is unboosted, and you will also take advantage of any element aginst him, so even if initially you both have similar unboosted stats, in the end you would have a great advantage against him.

5 hours ago, jelom said:

If you are better than a random attacking league player you will only attack when you are boosted and your opponent is unboosted, and you will also take advantage of any element aginst him, so even if initially you both have similar unboosted stats, in the end you would have a great advantage against him.

I know. I was just curious from a scientific perspective 🙂

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, OmerB said:

I estimate it to happen many times, a lot more than we expect, especially at the lowest and the highest levels.

I don't think it will happen often at all..  I think there will be many similar stats but, think about all the differences.  You have level, then the different girls.  I see very few with perfect teams.  Then you have Gems, many top players attack with a different color which will make the stats different.  You then have equipment with all it's various differences, Mythic Boosters, even endurance plays a big enough part to make the numbers slightly different.   

I think they may raise the level cap soon or add something nightmarish like girl equipment to keep people buying and lesson the "sameness" that will be happening soon.

Edited by Redbeard
  • Sad 1