3DS Verification fail

Hey @Dardah

You should probably try to contact your bank first and ask them: if your transaction is being blocked for some reason, do they see it, etc. It should be quick to check and if it's on their end - you'll know.

Then if your bank says it's not them, you can try creating a Support Ticket within the game (top-right menu -> settings -> customer support) and describe them your situation and provide additional details if/when asked. This process can take a while.

Hope this helps!

Unfortunately this is really nasty thing and thay is up to Kinkoid to get it fixed. I had in contact with my bank and simply from their side Kinkoid is recognized as potentially fraudulent merchant, so it's blocked and they won't unblock it just because i ask.

As far as i understood, Kinkoid itself has not configured something correctly and simply end up in these blacklists, but saying that they have a problemm they simply say to talk to bank again. So i would say Kinkoid now shoot in their own feet not doing their homework and missing many payments they could get, because banks are just foļowing their own rule, but Kinkoind should be interested to make these payments work.

For me easier it was getting some new virtual card with less strict rules, but honestly game itself should deal with it instead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1