Pantheon's Stairway - Discussion

FinderKeeper

New Feature: Pantheon’s Stairway

Or How to Become a Sex God 

image1-17-190x300.png

• To unlock the Stairway, you need to have reached Level 15!

image7-13.png

• You can access it through the homepage menu by clicking on “Sex God Path”.
  • The Sex God Path includes Champions and the Pantheon’s Stairway.
  • Other PvE features will come later with even more engaging gameplay. Stay tuned for our next challenge on the Sex God Path!

What is Pantheon’s Stairway?

image4-15-300x151.png

• It is a place for performances and is structured in Temples.
  • Each Temple is represented as a team of 7 girls you have to perform against.
  • If you can’t beat the Temple, you remain on it until you win.
  • If you win, you progress to the next floor and win a reward.
  • There is a new type of energy used in the Pantheon’s Stairway: Worship.

image3-13.png

• Worship works similarly to the Kisses in the Seasons.
    • You must use 1 Worship to start a battle.
    • You can store up to 10 Worship (players without a Monthly Card).
    • In about a couple of hours, 1 Worship is generated (you get 10 Worship for the 24 hours of a day).
  •  There is a Leaderboard displaying the top 1000 players (the ones who have reached the highest floors).

Rewards

image5-17-300x126.png

• The higher temples you reach, the bigger the rewards you will get. There will be a reward for every new floor you get to. The rewards are Gifts, Books, different Orbs, and, of course, girls. Exclusive hot legendary 5-grade super babes!

To learn more about the Pantheon, check out our article on the blog!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Well, another feature added. Pantheon does not take more than one minute a day.

Now I am waiting for Kinkoid to finally align the event dates in HH and CxH.

I'd rather they don't. When certain event days fall at the same date, it's absolutely no fun. Some days require hours to manage properly, It's a really bad idea to have them at the same moment.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

I'd rather they don't. When certain event days fall at the same date, it's absolutely no fun. Some days require hours to manage properly, It's a really bad idea to have them at the same moment.

Then they should shift all of the events, not just some of them. Mythic being at the end of the seasonal event in HH, but at the beginning of it in CxH as one of the examples

2 hours ago, Joker555 said:

Then they should shift all of the events, not just some of them. Mythic being at the end of the seasonal event in HH, but at the beginning of it in CxH as one of the examples

Mythic on CmH is around the 10th, it's on the 3rd and around 25th on HH. Sounds spread around enough for me.

• Hug 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to Pantheon's Stairway - Discussion
  • 2 months later...

2023-05-15_21-44-45.thumb.png.ef1669c95e191899a2fd6eee4c04236c.pngimage.png.c94167625775494f008a78b306a4c81b.png2023-05-15_21-36-43.png.ed419c047404243f97390013143204dd.png

Reached CxH's 1000th floor, at lvl 301, w/o maxed player stats, or maxed mythic gear.  6 gear match my HC class, and 3 are Atk.

My win chance was 0.47%, w/ 3x Super Juice Injectors (cords), & 7x lvl 600 L5 girls in a balanced team.

I bought and equipped a "Night Patrol's Emblem" (a headband), for 450 kos, since I don't wanna waste time.

That made the win chance rise up to 31.48%.

I only had 3 temple worship left at the time, and I won on the 3rd try.

Recruited the L5 Wrath.  She's my 3rd voyeur L5.

2023-05-15_21-34-25.thumb.png.704091577a3d83d3064b9fc77ad0f5f8.png2023-05-15_21-36-04.thumb.png.f7abd7b43d3a65ed39d5137d48a7b5f2.png

• Like 2
  • GG 1

• 3 weeks later...

Temple 1400 is the first real hurdle for me. I'm hoping to pass it quickly.

With my best current team, with 180,630 TP, two injectors (cordyceps) and a potion (ginseng), I'm getting a 33.96% winning probability.

Imageimage.png.ddadc0d6d5aebcbc5fc59800f1c4c976.png

Edit: I passed it after about two attempts :)

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • GG 1

• 2 weeks later...

I beat temple 1500 with the current blessings (+40% for Dominatrix) without an Emblem (the equivalent of a headband)!

I had an estimated probabilty of about 3.55% to beat it, with 5 Dominatrix L5 Dominatrix and 2 Mythic Sensual girls on level 750, full Attack bonus Mythic gear and 3 Injectors, and beat it in the 10th attempt.

image.png.ce6485ee1f563c023393750fdccc00ca.png

• GG 2

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Karxan said:

i haz to beat SEVEN MYSTICS to get this L5???

It's the same thing in HH. Have you not reached that point in HH yet (or read some of the posts in the dedicated thread for that)? And/or did you expect this feature to be different in CxH?

Also, imho what you need isn't Ravi's or anyone's advice to beat that Stage 1k boss. You need to wait for your account power to grow enough to have a shot against it. You're clearly far from that point judging by your screenshot. Let it rest and go back to it in a few months.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's the same thing in HH. Have you not reached that point in HH yet (or read some of the posts in the dedicated thread for that)? And/or did you expect this feature to be different in CxH?

i plead temporary stupidity...  i'll take your word for it, i'm just failing to recall the HH Temple 1000 being Mythic Girls (RL headache is making everything hard today.)

after thinking about it (or trying to) i was stuck @ Temple 1000 in HH for months, but finally beat it the week we had 2 really strong blessings; i'll check the HH Pantheon thread in a minute.  In HH i just hit 1100.

Headbands are the Red/Mythic Boosters?

Karxan Edit: found it...

Edited by Karxan
Karxan Edit: found it...
  • Hug 1

11 minutes ago, Karxan said:

Headbands are the Red/Mythic Boosters?

Yes. They look like this and have this description in HH (no idea what they look like or what they're called in CxH):

image.png

And sorry to hear you're still struggling with your health. I've always had strong ophthalmic migraines and other neurological issues myself, thankfully it's under control these days thanks to medication and therapy, but I can certainly relate. I hope you find the right treatment soon, man. ❤️ 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yes. They look like this and have this description in HH (no idea what they look like or what they're called in CxH):

image.png

And sorry to hear you're still struggling with your health. I've always had strong ophthalmic migraines and other neurological issues myself, thankfully it's under control these days thanks to medication and therapy, but I can certainly relate. I hope you find the right treatment soon, man. ❤️ 

It's called Night Patrol's Emblem on CxH.

But don't use it for temple 1000 @Karxan. I only started using it from temple 1500. Wait for good blessings (and upgrade your 5* girls).
(I got two free of these from the Hero path, burned one trying to beat temple 1700).

The Pantheon became harder now, with the skill the girls have gotten!

image.png.dfcea01474c140af584b9c5b9dedfb69.png

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/10/2023 at 3:31 PM, Karxan said:

WHUT DAA FUDGE KEEBLER?!?!?!?

Help me, @Ravi-Sama!  You're mah Only Hope!!!

I'm currently stuck at 1298 in CxH's Pantheon.  The answer is to equip your best m gear, girl RE, 4 cords, then check win chance w/ the headband script.  Equip a headband if you see like 10% or higher odds, and just wanna beat it asap, to get the L5.  Remember to disable the headband script after actually equipping the headband.  The L5 girl at 1,000 is a voyeur named Wrath.  She has dual black and golden eye colors.

I wouldn't recommend doing that if an L5 wasn't the immediate reward.  I'm taking it slowly at ~1,300, b/c I know I'll have trouble beating it once I get to it anyway.  Smart thing to do is unlock level 750, wait for good blessings, and better RE, and then blast through walls, near an MD or MDR, if I ever got past floor 1,500.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 4:26 PM, OmerB said:

It's called Night Patrol's Emblem on CxH.

But don't use it for temple 1000 @Karxan. I only started using it from temple 1500. Wait for good blessings (and upgrade your 5* girls).
(I got two free of these from the Hero path, burned one trying to beat temple 1700).

The Pantheon became harder now, with the skill the girls have gotten!

image.png.dfcea01474c140af584b9c5b9dedfb69.png

It seems we have some good blessings this week!  My updated team is way stronger than the last few weeks', and the Pantheon team @ Lv 1000 is weaker, so this will likely be the week i get NP's Emblem...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Since the Pantheon became harder since the introduction of the skills (since they have full skills, while we have meager light bulbs), I think it's a good idea to start collecting data for the Pantheon walls again, and a good place to start is the CxH Pantheon 🙂

I've put a Night Patrol's emblem and beat temple 1700 on the 11th attempt.

Here's my data:

Wall: 1700 (30/8/2023)
Blessings: Exhibistionist 40% & Dolphin 30%
Level Cap: 750
Player Level: 498
Atk: ~196.5 (~159.5 without NEP?)
TP:  203.5k
Boosters: 3 Injectors (cordyceps), 1 MM potion + NPE
Gear: 6 attack minded Mythic gear items
Win Chance: ~0.3% without NPE, ~10.5% with NPE
Tries: 11

image.png.f589dbba174ffa87a2f2ef713fce8d42.png

Can you help me out on this @Ravi-Sama? If on the photo above I had 1 cordyceps and a headband, what was my attack with 3 cordyceps (2 more)?

I had only about 80% chance to beat it with 15 attempts, 20% chance not to beat it at all.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

I just beat temple 2000 🥳

I put my last Enblem (the Mythic booster), since it was very helpful for the Affection PoV today :)

I had about 10-11% to beat it, with my best team for this week (+30% for Taurus), 196,073 TP.
With 2 cordyceps (Injectors), 2 chlorelas and Mythic booster (Attack power of 240K).

And just 10-11% to beat it with this team (not the best blessing admittedly). It took me about 5 attempt to break it.
(Before putting the headband/Emblem I had a probability of about 0.5% to beat it).

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • GG 1