Add race in biography of girl

KuroJack

I think with so many girls and filters, would be good add the race of girl in this how search criteria, I think we have: human, elf, demon, cumpire, angel, succubus, were-rabbit, were-squid, were-wolf, were-squirrel, goddess, shinigami, spirimon, ghost, android, others were and alien race... there are some that I no longer remember, so this could be a good to give this knowledge.

Would be good if I can filter to see my cumpire girls only or demon or any I am thinking in the moment... for research purposes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

I do like the idea, and as you I'd like to filters cumpires <3... but there's an issue.  Coherency.

For example, in italian, you have 3 'cumpires' denominations: Cumpire, Vampire, Sborrampire. They misspelled the whole of them.

So, I do like the idea, but in the end such filters could turn bad to use, without a proper debug, check and classification (many "cumpire servants" are cumpires themselves but some aren't... how you do classify them? Subclass of cumpires?).

EDIT: While in the RPG universe classifying entities by RACE is common, in many other context is *way* better to use the term SPECIE, to avoid woke hooligans to get hyped.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1