Be Welcomed To The Warmth Of The Dark Side  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Elena

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Frosty Babes. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_61.jpg

Legendary Contests

The Lustful Witch
Legendary hero,

Elena was once a respected and powerful mage, but her one true love left her so heartbroken that she turned to the dark side, transforming into a lustful witch.

You have until the 23rd of January to seduce her and add her to your Harem.

Be careful not to fall for her tricks!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Dominatrix.png Elena

HH_Calendar_January_LegContest.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 7

Yes, genshin impact is full of wonderful characters worthy of a parody, indeed. This first pose of Signora's parody looks very nice, even though I think it fails to catch the stern, edgy, step-on-me-please-and-thank-you vibes the original character had. Maybe the other poses and scenes will change my mind. We'll see.

Now, since we're talking of another genshin impact parody, may I politely ask where the fuck is Lisa's fucking parody? Three months are more than enough for a teaser 🤬😭

• Like 2

On 1/19/2023 at 1:24 PM, Antimon said:

Yes, genshin impact is full of wonderful characters worthy of a parody, indeed. This first pose of Signora's parody looks very nice, even though I think it fails to catch the stern, edgy, step-on-me-please-and-thank-you vibes the original character had. Maybe the other poses and scenes will change my mind. We'll see.

Now, since we're talking of another genshin impact parody, may I politely ask where the fuck is Lisa's fucking parody? Three months are more than enough for a teaser 🤬😭

We will never get Lisa. KK is just gonna tease her for a year and release her in 2024 as the first Ultra Mythic.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

il y a 56 minutes, Franka a dit :

Boy, do I wish I was in of you guys' groups. I didn't catch a screenshot, but 1st place was 11M something. I took 19 with 3.4M. Gonna get the next one though.

Is that a Nutaku score? Did you have a double PXP contest there? That immediately doubles the amount of points you can get. I don't think it's possible to get 11M points otherwise.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Is that a Nutaku score? Did you have a double PXP contest there? That immediately doubles the amount of points you can get. I don't think it's possible to get 11M points otherwise.

Yah, Nutaku, and it was coupled with girl XP.

• Like 1

11 million on Nutaku isn't that crazy if you have the doubler. For example: I came in second with about 5,3 million, Darkyz beat me with 6 million. Do these scores times 2x for Nutaku and you're there. I didn't do anything special for my score and Darkyz simply bought the 5400 koban Path to win. Nothing mathematically impossible about it, just whale kobans.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Gotaku said:

11 million on Nutaku isn't that crazy if you have the doubler. For example: I came in second with about 5,3 million, Darkyz beat me with 6 million. Do these scores times 2x for Nutaku and you're there. I didn't do anything special for my score and Darkyz simply bought the 5400 koban Path to win. Nothing mathematically impossible about it, just whale kobans.

there was no double xp on nutaku but girl xp/lvl up..so somebody poored like 5mio gxp in it for the win plus all xp  :D

some of you´re guys .com contests are crazy cheap.. I barely made 4th and I had 5,1mio :D

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1

grafik.png.32dd2e9582bbaf348645be897ef50cc0.png

All other than cheap. With 125.520 points I could only get 26th. In the last seconds one guy sniped me out of top25. Sad, but not unexpected. I doesn't want to invest to much Orbs - CmC is near and I need my EpPx1 Orbs for next CE and OD/DD.

• Sad 3
  • Surprised :O 1

Day 02 : a hard day for me . i absolutely wanted to be in top 10. so i overspent a bit and finished 7th. if i could i would have gone for top 4 . i needed this because I know day 3 is not my day and i dont want to go all in in day 4 even if i am prepared to.

now i have 75 shards and i need just 25 in two days.

25th needed 224K and 10th needed 1.14 M

image_2023-01-21_131023125.png

• Like 7

Ok, so i resented parting with some Orbs to get a better bracket in the last hrs of Friday's cycle before reset, & got this treasure;

image.thumb.png.3bbe01e3951d6e517e60d5e05c2bf2d6.png

My 2nd YGO Girl!  I didn't even know she was in the game!  I daresay, i think i Like Tracy's design better than Mai's!

What other YGO characters are there besides Keiko & Hedjouret?  Hemp me @Ravi-Sama! You're my only rope!

As for Elena, i have 25💖!  Now to work!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Karxan said:

What other YGO characters are there besides Keiko & Hedjouret?  Hemp me @Ravi-Sama! You're my only rope!

Keiko L5  (Mythic Pachinko) (11/20/2019) - Dark Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Cyber Keiko L3 🔴 (Epic Pachinko) (12/14/2020) - Dark Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Tracy C1 🟡 (Dark Lord or Great Pachinko) (2/17/2021) - Mai Valentine from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Annie L3  (Epic Pachinko) (7/29/2021) - Akiza Izinski from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
Rozana E3  (Mythic Pachinko/December OD) (12/1/2021) - Alexis Rhodes from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
Hedjouret L5 🟡 (Boss Bang) (11/10/2022) - Yubel from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic:

I got 25 shards the first 2 days for Elena .  Finished 15th and 18th.  I didn't save much PXP or orbs in advance.  I use GPx10s for mythic gear fodder, and EPx1s for the DD.

I like her art & element, but I'm unfamiliar w/ her parody (Rosalyne-Kruzchka "La Signora, the Fair Lady" Lohefalter from Genshin Impact).

I'll try to get 50 shards for her today (top 10), so I can recruit her tomorrow for an extra 50k Points.  Using tickets is easy and they're abundant.

I also saved 3 other girls to collect tomorrow, from seasons (Frosty Mocca and Rize), and the CbC (Minato).

I could use 5 EPx1s to unlock Whipping Luxuria early from the PoV as well, but I'd rather save them for the Double Date next month (24 days away, 2/14/2023).

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Day 2: 2nd straight 3rd place finish. I thought about using all my GPx10s to try for 1st but I'm glad I didn't because I wouldn't have made it. Hoping for a Top 10 on Day 3 and then my usual win on Day 4. If so, this will be my best LD since I reached level 400 and started playing with the big boys. 🤞

2069485682_ScreenShot2023-01-21at4_17_32PM.thumb.png.89ed37411ad4e411c741f4002b0b67a5.png

• Like 7