Be Welcomed To The Warmth Of The Dark Side  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Elena

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Thanks, @Ravi-Sama!  I'm running low on Tickets, even with Places of Power reloading me every 7 hrs.  i'll be fighting uphill to retake 4th spot in TACB; i got it for now but i'll have to keep at it putting pts on the Leaderboard, aiming for 2nd & 3rd as best i can...  Wish me Luck!

image.thumb.png.32f7dbf498f1927cf6266150aded83ae.png

Ooofffff!  fighting for 4th...

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 3

HH 2023-01 Event 09ish (LC) B.png

First time I actually finish #1 in LC since the MG patch adding one as the top reward. Feels pretty bad and I still think LC was cut-throat enough as it was without this extra incentive to snipe. They should have added these to Epic Pachinko and maybe CbC instead of LC. Sorry, @Oda, I did take full advantage of your absence to pass you over in the last hour, but inducing and rewarding such dick moves is in the very design of "contests" in this game. I hope your above average score was due to having more XP lying around from the paid path of PoG as I estimated rather than investing a lot of kobans into League refills as I did. I feel equal parts dirty and glad for this "win". :/

As expected, the post-girl brackets are not even worth trying for me. So I'm saving up my resources and energy for Lenaëlle's MDR instead (I don't count on being able to also afford PoA, as I had to let last month's PoA pass me by due to the new timing of mod koban credits).

Elena's design is nice and the art is good. It's yet another Ben piece in a slot where we usually get either Venus or the Toon Dude instead, but it's one of his better ones lately. Scenes are nothing exceptional, but poses are quite classy, especially the 4-star pose. He was given one of the good colorists, someone who understands the human body and don't slap darker and lighter patches of color here and there at random like the colorist Venus was given for Santa Claudia's MD bait and switch. This enhances a penciler's work a ton. On the flip side, the over zealous inker who loves to throw speed lines and other action scene manga effects in quiet and tender sex scenes is still in the roster, and he ruined the latter half of the scene pictures for me. Still a decent pick up overall.

Good luck to those still going after her.

• Like 8

Yesterday I didn't find time to post my result, therefore here day 2 of LC 32:

1861963778_2023-01-21-LegContestLC32-Elena-Tag2-Platz22-1.thumb.JPG.cfa5f5a9d6bb9aaf858c3dea64727429.JPG

I got Elena on the first day, and on the second day the scores were too high for me (rank 10 more than 1 million points), so I just tried to get at least some gems and the two mythic orbs.

Day 3 of LC 32:

509661771_2023-01-22-LegContestLC32-Elena-Tag3-Platz2-1.thumb.JPG.bb2b33c00b73fc931b3433af8e3f867c.JPG

This time I went for top 4 with many champion fights.

• Like 8

grafik.png.300237c492885485729daf72ab68398d.png

As I realized that to be top4 needed more than 1 million I decided to ignore this day. 1 Million points were doable, 1,2 and a little bit perhaps reachable, but not more so I ended with only 56.450 points at place 33rd. In one of the next contests with GirlsXP this will be pay back with a better placement so not a great loss.

• Like 5

Day 04 : a good finish for me even if the ME does not match my class.

i was very prepared as i awakend so many girls level 650 in the previous CBC. the guy in the second place went straight to 2.1 M while me and the others were at 700K. i did not want to chase him yesterday .i wanted him to go to a certain point where he feels safe then i start using my cards. and it went perfect. i could xp all my girls 10 minutes before the end. though if he could use more resource he could have win as i finished almost broke in GXP.

25th needed 100K

image_2023-01-23_131844356.png

• Like 7
  • Hearts 1

No one even wanted to play ball with me this time. 🤷‍♂️

1758671469_ScreenShot2023-01-23at8_22_04AM.thumb.png.cdef01a38e20c72a4505c7e5c1d24456.png

I actually held back a little more GXP than usual (to save for Angelic Lanäelle and Lovebot Norou) but I had 7 girls to cash in (all the PoG, PoV, & Seasons girls + Elena) so that was an extra 350,000 points.

So on top of Elena, I got from LC:

3 MPx6 orbs

1 MPx3 orb

1 Mythic Gear

550 Black and Blue gems

I don't keep as detailed records as some of you, but I went back and reviewed all my LC posts since July and it looks like the only time I didn't get 1st in LC Day 4 was in October when some psycho had 5M points. Keeps me well stocked on MPx6 orbs. 😊

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1