[ January 23rd, 2023 ] MDR #17 - Angelic Lenaelle 🔵

FinderKeeper

I went in early just in case with 100 free combativity (40 natural regen and some fists from PoV/PoG/Pantheon). Started with 12 shards from the original MD, stopped refills at 96. Natural regen should do the job now.

image.png.db0503466ed015f5c5c4270c366c9bd3.png

With her I will be done with Revivals for a while, as Norou is next and she was my first Mythic.

Good luck everyone going for her!

• Like 6

Lenaelle is one of my favorite characters plus she is sensual which is an element i am missing in mythics. so i am definitely going for her.

I had 2 shards from her MD and i already got 10 shards from 46 CP saved. i hope my chance wont turn.

good Luck for everyone.

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 4

il y a 4 minutes, Samueldeva a dit :

Guys. Mythic shards showing zero for past 4hrs

you need to be quick when they appear. they appear each 2 hours and may last few minutes depending on the popularity of the girl.

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 3

Angelic Lenaëlle's 🔵 MDR

I'll get her, but probably later tonight, when shards last longer.  I had 11 old shards, got 2 drops from 50 CP so far.  One drop intentionally w/o SP, and then I'll use 4 SP for her remaining 88 shards.  There's a spend energy/defeat villain DC today, which incentivizes getting her ASAP.  Also, she's the first sensual mythic we've seen since Feb 3rd, 2022, Lovebot Norou's 🔵 MD, almost a year ago, so there's gonna be crazy high demand.

645550846_angeliclenalleMDRcosplays.thumb.png.8ec1429ff178bcdc00f8e037aada7059.png
Cosplay by Alex Coal & RiCare.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

il y a 21 minutes, Der DinX a dit :

"Few Minutes" sounds quite optimistic, may be on the second day, when some players may have gotten her already.

Just now it took less than a minute. I had 20 CP and after 17 spend, the Shards were empty.

well in nutaku , in the 3 previous batches , they lasted between 5 and 10 minutes. but they decrease quickly change in the next when membes from other zones starts playing.

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Angelic Lenaëlle's 🔵 MDR

I'll get her, but probably later tonight, when shards last longer.  I had 11 old shards, got 2 drops from 50 CP so far.  One drop intentionally w/o SP, and then I'll use 4 SP for her remaining 88 shards.  There's a spend energy/defeat villain DC today, which incentivizes getting her ASAP.  Also, she's the first sensual mythic we've seen since Feb 3rd, 2022, Lovebot Norou's 🔵 MD, almost a year ago, so there's gonna be crazy high demand.

image.png.157d9ddc3d4764330cae5895009a9bd8.png645550846_angeliclenalleMDRcosplays.thumb.png.8ec1429ff178bcdc00f8e037aada7059.png
Cosplay by Alex Coal & RiCare.

Wow, I had never made the connection that Lanäelle was a parody of Rinoa. Even though it was obvious that Virginia and Finalmecia were FF8 parodies. I feel like a dummy. ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Huh, I just got through floor 1700 of the Pantheon and have been banking up a lot of combativity from the rewards on the subsequent floors. And along comes a double-color mythic for an element I have 4000 shards banked up for. How's my kobon reserve doing? It seems I have 3000 nubons (18000 kobons) in reserve. I wasn't planning on this, but I think I'll just snap her up.

• Like 2

Hey all. I'm sorry if this is a dumb bunch of questions, but I'm just trying to get some ground rules when deciding which mythics to get to build a solid team. 

Never tried for a long time, then got Santa Claudia & Lunar Bunny's Mom. Only got them because I knew at least to aim for ones which required different gems. 

But that's about all I know to do. I'm not sure how to make the best, well-rounded team other than to make sure they require different-colored gems. 

It can't be that simple right? Are there any other stats or types or whatever to consider before deciding whether any given mythic girl is good for your team or you'd be better off waiting for the next one? 

I'd really appreciate any help anyone is willing to give. I did already look for other posts about this so I wouldn't have to ask, but every post I found tells you how or gives advice to obtain them (not how to tell whether that mythic would be good for your team), which I'm already good on. Thank you. 🙏

All Mythics are more or less a long term investment. It always depends on blessings, so at this week there are like only one ir two mythical in my team, while rest are 5* legendary. If there are good blessing then even other seemingly less varuable guys may be good for the team. Besides upgrading myticals are pretty expensive. So my suggestion is to take the ones you like and may afford.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A simple rule: Lenaëlle is one of the best Mythic girls out there. Double hair color (higher chance of being blessed), Blue element (Best or second best element, depending on situation).

More generally, you want:

- A bit of everything. Mythic girls have the highest base stats, so they're good when you need to do elemental teams. Even unblessed, mythic girls guarantee a minimal amount of power.
- Double-color (For hair/eyes) or rare blessings: higher chance of being blessed, or stronger blessings overall
- Strong elements: Dark or Blue, then Orange/Red, Green/White, then the rest

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Irvbert Pervington said:

I'm not sure how to make the best, well-rounded team other than to make sure they require different-colored gems. 

The three things that matter are base stats, element, and variety. All mythics have the same base stat total so that's not an issue when picking between them, so that just leaves element and variety as your only real considerations. Lanaelle is actually superior to a typical mythic in this regard, since she has two hair colors and is thus gives more variety than a typical mythic would. 

Don't forget about your legendaries, either. While some of the older 5-star legendaries have low stat totals and aren't very good competitively anymore, the newer ones have very high stat totals and are almost as strong as mythics. As a result, it only takes one blessing for them to be better than a mythic so you want to be keeping them competitive as well. Just be mindful of the older ones, many of the older 5-star Legendaries have stats that are closer to the 5-star Epics, except they don't benefit from week of the Epic.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My sincere thanks to all of you! Very helpful. I kinda knew about blessings (though now know more), but hadn't considered multiple hair/eye colors at all. And yeah, I appreciate the tip about 5* legendaries. I do constantly keep mine buffed up, though I do need to find out how to tell which of those are worth continuing to do that with (since it's just the newer ones which are more powerful, that makes it a bit trickier). Thanks again, y'all are the real MVPs. 🏆

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Irvbert Pervington said:

Hey all. I'm sorry if this is a dumb bunch of questions,... which mythics to get to build a solid team. 
...got Santa Claudia & Lunar Bunny's Mom... aim for ones which required different gems. 
...make the best, well-rounded team... 
...other stats or types or whatever to consider...
...how to tell whether that mythic would be good for your team...

All girls are useful w/ the right blessings, and used in counter element teams.  Therefore, it makes sense to have 1 mythic girl of each element at first.  Dom  and Sensual 🔵 girls are regarded as the most useful in the game.  Aiming for 3 of each of them (/🔵) also makes sense.  Even Royal Housemaid , whose hair color is unknown.  I don't regret getting her.

•  Dom girls boost Atk - Best for when you are fighting difficult opponents or the Pantheon.
  • 🔵 Sensual girls increase the amount healed per hit, so it's also dependent on high atk.  They're great in leagues, for scoring higher vs. weaker opponents, and the Boss Bang, for enduring 100 fights w/ more Ego (HP) remaining.
  • 🟠 Physical Girls increase crit chance, but not as useful as just using your strongest blessed girls, which would benefit all stats except harmony.
  • 🟢 Exhibitionist girls have a reliable Ego boosting effect (more HP), that helps in every area of the game.
  •  Submissive girls are underrated and reliable.  If you boost defense high enough, it's difficult for opponents in leagues to scratch you, even w/o boosters.
  • 🔴 Eccentric girls increase crit damage, but that's only if you actually do a crit, which is dependent on passives, harmony, and luck, so they're unreliable.  It's also only a fraction of the damage increase that it states.  Dom girls are better.
  • 🟣 Voyeur girls are trash, but less trash than playful girls, b/c they have a good 20% crit chance counter vs. the strongest Dom element.  Harmony is less important than Atk, Def, or Ego, since it only slightly affects your crit chance, and lowers the enemy's crit chance, but it's unreliable.  They're used to be an abundance of gems for them, since not many L5s were voyeur, hence many players have strong voyeur girls.
  • 🟡 Playful girls are trash - the lowering enemy defense effect isn't as good as just increasing your own atk, which can be raised even higher w/ crits and boosters.  It's easy to see in leagues, as they lower potential scores.

You can read more about elements in Slynia's Performance Handbook in the QA section.  It appears you haven't read it.

Anyone skipping Angelic Lenaelle's 🔵 MDR is gonna regret it.  It was predicted in advance, b/c girls are usually revived in order of appearance, visible here on the mythic days wiki.  FYI, next month's MDR (Feb 23rd, 2023) is also a sensual girl, Lovebot Norou 🔵.  I've been preparing for a while.

1089683837_13ksensualgems2023-01-23_21-36-31.png.4fed3ca98bbb3e8131a5d706bc25c19c.png

820196218_mythicpredictions.png.3f8ade69ef84fc78d122940808fc5f2b.png

12 hours ago, Irvbert Pervington said:

...hadn't considered multiple hair/eye colors at all.... 5* legendaries... need to find out how to tell which of those are worth continuing to do that with (since it's just the newer ones which are more powerful...

Multiple eye colors are actually more desirable than multiple hair colors, b/c there are fewer eye colors (12) than hair colors (17), so they're more likely to be blessed.  In general, they both make a girl more desirable.  It also depends on the amount of girls w/ those eye/hair colors.  For example, there are 8 mythic girls w/ blue eyes, which makes L5s w/ that eye color obsolete.  You can read about dual eye/hair colors in this thread I made last summer, about Blessing Frequency.

There's a public spreadsheet HH:Girl Data which lists the blessed girls for the next two weeks.  Savvy players check that regularly, or make their own sheets, to figure out which girls they have, and would be most beneficial to upgrade, in advance of the blessings, to have an advantage.  In rare cases, even L3s are double blessed and strong, but I focus on M6s and L5s as a rule.  Gems are too scarce to spend them willy nilly.  It's also useful for planning in advance, whether or not to try to break a pantheon wall, or aim high in leagues.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic:  shards lasted 7 minutes this time.  It's been 14 hours since the start.  I was able to use ~89 CP in single fights before they ran out, for 9 drops.  I have 32 shards for  A. Lenaelle 🔵 now.  Got 11 drops from 144 CP, at a 7.64% drop rate.  Usually after 16-18 hours, player activity slows down, and I can get more drops from the available shards.

14 hrs: 2023-01-23_21-06-12.png.dd85f43931730e6ebfb1428928e2822f.png

16 hrs: 1893010614_484shardsleftin8minafter16hrs2023-01-23_23-07-38.png.49f4eba451bc9205a94f190f5d173eae.png

18 hrs: 2136733280_69shardsleftin7minafter18hrs2023-01-24_1-06-42.png.3fe868ecba85e12d7326f6a6ed9666f9.png

20 hrs: 390096966_252shardsleftin8minafter20hrs2023-01-24_3-07-43.png.74ae7da41366696fe51cb05fed3d2c16.png

22 hrs: 127309798_69shardsleftin9minafter22hrs2023-01-24_5-08-15.png.3a18c0adb770e82b5fd82aa07dadae65.png

Seems like I can do 90-140 single fights each time the shards are available for 7-8 minutes.  Pretty nice 8.09% drop rate atm (39 drops / 482 CP).

Got her after the 5th consecutive shard drop.  Shards lasted 7-9 minutes, every 2 hrs, over an 8 hr period during the night.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

You can read more about elements in Slynia's Performance Handbook in the QA section.  It appears you haven't read it. 

I hadn't read or been aware of the existence of Sylnia's Handbook, but I sure as heck will read it now. That plus all the info you typed out and links you provided are extremely helpful, and I am very grateful. 🙏 I honestly did search for info about it, but I imagine I was looking in the wrong place and I'll have a better idea of where to look in the future because of your reply, and I thank you for that as well. Wish you the best in obtaining Lenaelle relatively quickly and painlessly, and with the most merciful drop rate RNG will allow. 🙂 Thanks again. 

• Like 2

Got my 6 Mythic girl. She my first in every blessings category except eye color, rarity and main stat.

My current Mythic girls and their blessings amount:

M6, element, favorite position, zodiac sign - 6; eye color - 5; hair color - 8.

I hope girls with more rare blessings will appear as M6 more often.

• Like 5

Pretty much impossible to get her without spending additional kobans on instant fights, very annoying that that's how it is
Interest in other revivals usually dies down by the end of the second day, I doubt its going to happen for this one, but maybe it will

Edited by Joker555
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hug 1

@Irvbert Pervington An adition to Ravi-Samas post with some (in my eyes needed) clarifications:

@Ravi-Sama I'm with you in most parts, but one sentence need an adition in my eyes:

9 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

For example, there are 8 mythic girls w/ blue eyes, which makes L5s w/ that eye color obsolete.

but only if you have a) at least 7 Mythic Gilrls with blue eyes at your actual max girl level and b) only in the part of the eyes blessing. A 5* Legendary with blue eyes can be stroger than a Blue eyed Mythic if the second blessing affects her too and not the blue eyed Mythic girl. So "obsolet" is not fully correct. It makes the 5* less valuable, yes, but you shouldn't ignore her completly.

9 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

In rare cases, even L3s are double blessed and strong, but I focus on M6s and L5s as a rule.  Gems are too scarce to spend them willy nilly

In adition: If you don't buy a lot of bundles you gain enough gems to awake to max the 5* and Mythic Girls they add monthly and two or three of the older girls. So awake other girls than 5/6* is nothing you should do in great groups. Exception are Common/Starter girls to reach faster the needed amount of girls at a specific lvl for the next awakening step.

• Like 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ January 23rd, 2023 ] MDR #17 - Angelic Lenaelle 🔵