• Meh
    • Yucky
  5. 5. Favorite Girls

• Lunar Rabbi
    • Lunar Katana
    • Lunar Momoko
    • Lunar Derri
    • (none)

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Frosty Babes. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_63.jpg

Path of Attraction

Lunar Passion
Darling,

What will this lunar celebration bring under your sheets?

You have until the 31st of January to sweep away four lunar babes and take them all for yourself for good luck! Complete all tasks, and Lunar Rabbi and Lunar Katana will join your Harem.

If you are insatiable and want Lunar Momoko and Lunar Derri, you’ll need to double your efforts.

Please them if you wish to have good fortune in the upcoming year!

Free Path Bonus Path

ava0-1200x.webp

Lunar Rabbi

ava0-1200x.webp

Lunar Katana

ava0-1200x.webp

Lunar Momoko

ava0-1200x.webp

Lunar Derri

HH_Calendar_January_PoA.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 7

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 25-Jan-23 ] Lunar Passion PoA - Discussion
47 minutes ago, OmerB said:

And again I'm contemplating whether I should spend the fists in order to get the last orbs...

If you are not going for MD on 3rd maybe you can use it🤣

Personally i only get to tier 22 since i want to keep my tickets for CbC day 3

I'm on track to finish the free path in the next couple of days. I'll probably have to skip the paid path once again as I get the feeling my mod kobans won't be on time this month either. Then again, it might be for the best. I'll grab Derri and Whatsherface from CbC in mid 2028 or something anyway, and maybe 7.2k kos is too much at my account's age for 2 MPx6s, 1 MG, 1 Draft Orb, a ton of Fists and Kisses, a bunch of other orbs and little goodies, and the privilege to unlock a couple of 3-star girls (many years) early. Especially now that I'm finally biting the bullet and going for any and all MDs.

About this specific PoA's selection:

Rabbi (and Derri, judging from my sneak peek at her pose pics at least): very solid art like we're used to.

Katana (and "Momoko", judging from my sneak peek at her pose pics at least): terrible botched art with the colorist having to step in and draw the mouth and sometimes the eyes this seemingly amateur penciller forgot to draw. Except the colorist draws in a minimalist almost abstract style that clashes even harder than the lack of drawn lines for key elements of a face like the mouth. I would expect this kind of doodles from 1-star experiments, not a PoA.

Good luck have fun, folks. No matter what your goals may be in this event.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Katana (and "Momoko", judging from my sneak peek at her pose pics at least): terrible botched art with the colorist having to step in and draw the mouth and sometimes the eyes this seemingly amateur penciller forgot to draw. Except the colorist draws in a minimalist almost abstract style that clashes even harder than the lack of drawn lines for key elements of a face like the mouth. I would expect this kind of doodles from 1-star experiments, not a PoA.

Katana's mouth in her last 3 poses (especially 2 star) is the stuff of nightmares. 😬

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Yep. But it's not a Mythic, so they can't sell more kobans by having Ben disfigure redraw this artist's work and then make an instant revival a few weeks after the original event, as they did with Venus' MD Santa Claudia. So we're probably stuck with some of the worst art in the game (most 1-star girls notwithstanding) since Kryll or maybe even the Circus nightmare.

I don't think this can count as spoilers, since no one who hasn't already seen the piece will believe this isn't something I made up myself in Paint to prove a point. I mean look at it (but not too long, or the abyss will stare back at you):

2023-01-PoA Doodles 1.png 

Edit: actually, zooming in from the regular-size pic gave it a "pixel art" quality that makes it look better than it really is:

2023-01-PoA Doodles 2.png

2023-01-PoA Doodles 3.png

oh-the-hqrpl8.jpg

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Haha 6

Path of Attraction #34: Lunar Passion

I finished tier 21 on the free side yesterday.  Stuck at tier 22, cuz I'm broke, due to mythic gear needing all of my available fodder gear, which I can't sell.  I finished the sell tasks (30/60/120) by getting rid of jujubees, chlorella, and cheap affection items.

Spent 920 kos total speeding things up.  188 kos for a CP refill at tier 12, and 732 kos for 3.87 league refills for tiers 13 & 16.  I feel like it's worth speeding through the PoA for that amount, so I don't have to think about micromanaging time.  Also, I did tiers 22-26 last time, and they're not worth the effort.

My tier 21 mythic gear was a KH, eccentric, magical skirt, for slot 3, w/ A/D bonuses.  Would've been nice if it were CH, but I'll never use it.  I have 26 total M gear atm, and a full CH set, w/ 3 Atk gear, that I'm working on maxing out.

I generally like all of the girls' art.  They have detailed dresses and unique hair.  The lunar new year theme fits nicely along with other girls like Lunar Bunny's Mom.

Lunar Rabbi has many variations, and everyone probably got her since she's the first girl.  I like the 2-star pose's transparent bra.  She's the only actual were-rabbit.  It would've made more sense to add 3 other were-rabbits, but w/e.  Logic is usually absent within this game's design.

The only outlier is Lunar Katana's face in her 1-3 star poses.  Mostly her mouth, which seems silly, rushed, and unfinished.  I can forgive the eyes, since that's complicated.  The rest of her art is nice, especially her booty, which might be the best out of the girls.  I'm familiar w/ Saber from Fate/Zero, but she never smiles that wide, or derpy, so it's a little jarring to see.  Her variants have some of my fave art in the game, so it's a shame her face is messed up, but they can't all be winners.

I'm a Naruto fan, so Lunar Derri stood out the most to me initially, since it's a rule 63 version of Gaara.

Lunar Momoko only had a 1-star version prior, so I'm glad she has a 3-star one now, cuz she's hot, even though I won't get her.  Not a fan of girls that smoke IRL, but I like the little smoke bunny.  Didn't realize she's from Gintama, that's one of the funniest comedic anime I've ever watched.

There's nothing much to do in the game atm, since I'm done w/ the PoA.  I'm just waiting for blessings to change in leagues.  Looking forward to a new season, since I finished that early this month too, w/ the kisses from the SE's cards.  I'm also ready for the next MD, w/ 10k kobans and 6 SP.  Curious to see which girl parody/element.  I have 14k+ eccentric, sensual, and voyeur gems stored.  I think a sensual girl is most likely, but it could be anything except a Dom.  I expect a Valentine themed February, and probably another SE.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6

Finally i finished the event. as usual i will stop at level 24.

i had so many kisses leftovers from SE . i saved them to win a daily contest but nothing interesting came so i let them for POA.

i passed the season tasks quickly but the CP s ones seemed an eternity.

also i had to pause my club activity to save some tickets two days before the event. now that i finished i had only 13 tickets.

the ME i got was not interesting but one from the season was really a good one; it boost attack and defence when a sensual team but it was not for a free slot so i had to replace a playful ME with this new one.

Now i will chill for five days until the next MD ; i hope the girl will be a sensual one so that i will have 3 by the end of the next month.

image_2023-01-30_193342229.png

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 6

This PoA was kind of a test run for me. Usually I stop at Tier 21 because the tedium of 100 champions fights added to the cost of 200 fists doesn't seem worth it for just 6 EPx1 orbs, since I don't usually unlock the bonus path. But because I had over 100 kisses stored since I finished Seasons so early this month due to SE, I decided to see how far I could make it in PoA without buying any refills. Having all those stored kisses really helped. I breezed through most of the tasks and was thus able to spend most of my time parked at the Fight Villains tasks to take advantage of natural regen. I got to Tier 25 at the end of Day 4, so 2 1/2 days of natural regen took a big chunk out of those 200 Villain Fights. I won't go any farther this time, but at least I know it is possible if I ever do decide to unlock the bonus path (and the fists gained from that path would help get to 200).

Maybe in a couple months once I'm caught up on Mythic Revivals and PoG girls I might give it a shot, since that Draft orb would definitely come in handy for when I'm close to emptying the EP pool. But at this point I have other things to save my kobans for.

• Like 6

I opened the bonus path as usual and finished all 26 tiers. I spent no kobans and relied only on natural regen and rewards. I used 114 CP and 27 kisses from the rewards this time. A bit more CP than usual because I started the event late due to RL schedule. Nevertheless, I still have 150 CP and 109 kisses carryover to the new month. So, this won't impact my gameplay on CE/MD/KC.

You guys got me curious about Katana so I unlocked the scenes earlier than usual. You ain't kidding. The art is subpar. Beside the mouth, the wink on the 1st star pose is horrible too. She looks more liking having an eye injury than winking. And what's up with the angry face on the last pose? I thought the hero satisfied her with the last scene.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised :O 1

I finished PoA up to Tier 24 as usual, and saved all rewards for the upcoming month. I didn't spend any of the rewards or saved resources (except for Energy). With the nice timing for PoV, I'll have a bunch of combativity available for both CE and MD, and even KC if it doesn't start too late (Although I'm a bit afraid it will start on the 16th rather than the 9th, so I might have to spend my kisses before that. I'm not too used to the new calendar yet)

I just finished catching up on Mythic Girls affection (Final star was unlocked in the Spend 90+M in cash task), so I'm not really willing to spend anything to check Katana's poses. I'll just trust you guys and ignore her (As I usually do with these expensive L3 girls anyway :) )

• Like 5

il y a 1 minute, Liliat a dit :

I finished PoA up to Tier 24 as usual, and saved all rewards for the upcoming month. I didn't spend any of the rewards or saved resources (except for Energy). With the nice timing for PoV, I'll have a bunch of combativity available for both CE and MD, and even KC if it doesn't start too late (Although I'm a bit afraid it will start on the 16th rather than the 9th, so I might have to spend my kisses before that. I'm not too used to the new calendar yet)

I just finished catching up on Mythic Girls affection (Final star was unlocked in the Spend 90+M in cash task), so I'm not really willing to spend anything to check Katana's poses. I'll just trust you guys and ignore her (As I usually do with these expensive L3 girls anyway :) )

Recently , KC starts in thursdays after league reset  in different KK games. so. probably it will start on February 12th.

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, madahmed a dit :

Recently , KC starts in thursdays after league reset

It's (almost) always been on Thursdays; but it used to be 1st-2nd week and 3rd-4th week (when we had 2 occurrences). However, when KK switched to 1 KC/Month, it was pushed a bit later (2nd or 3rd Thursday of the month).

Since then, we've had KC on 17th (3rd week), 15th (3rd week) and 12th (2nd week). Feb. 12th is a Sunday (you must have been looking at January?), so it will be either Feb. 9th (2nd week) or Feb. 16th (3rd week). The 16th is pretty late in the month to be saving kisses (Unless there's another SB event around that time).

I guess we'll see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 6 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

even though I would have liked to get this fine-looking Derri variant now rather than in ~5 years.

I know it's a joke and 5 years is like a magical number for you, but I think it's currently ~2.5 Years for Season/PoA Revivals :) (~ Week 30, 2025, very approximately - I stopped tracking, as I'll be catching up for Season + Free PoA in ~10 Weeks and after that I know I just miss all paid PoA girls forever)

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

Emphasis on currently. Don't forget the Red Shift. Revivals are slower than new releases, so the farther into the future, the longer the gap between a girl's PoA and her CbC. But yeah, I mostly use 5 years as a placeholder for "never" and a reference to Rosso's famous quote "not in 5 years, okay?". I didn't actually expect the gap to be as wide as half of that already for real. ^^

Although I remember mapping it out in Excel a year ago or so and determining that the two paid-path girls from the infamous extra December 2021 PoA wouldn't come back until early 2024.

EDIT: Actually, it's simple maths even I can do. We get 52 CbCs a year, while 72 new girls are added from PoA and Seasons. So the existing gap widens by 20 weeks per year by default. So it's about 2.5 years now, but it'll be about 3.5 years a bit over two years and a half from now, and so on.

(It was extended a bit further by a few special CbCs that had been skipped and were made up for, most notably the two girls from PoA #1. Even though that was a good thing in and of itself, each one of these added 1 more week to the gap.)

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I would have liked to get this fine-looking Derri variant now rather than in ~5 years.

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

I think it's currently ~2.5 Years for Season/PoA Revivals :)

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Don't forget the Red Shift.

Alright...  I haven't updated this since last August, which should hint at how little it matters, but yeah...  The gap from this PoA #34 and its future CbC is 2.64-2.7 years.

Right now, our current CbC 48 w/ Elizabella the Great had a time gap of 1.92 years from her first appearance.

Comparing the current CbC's time gap vs. the current PoA's, it's 23.33 months for Elizabella vs. 32.87 months for Lunar Derri.

By the end of this year, the PoA 46's time gap will be 3.16 years to CbC 260.

Considering I always get the season girls, and half of the PoA girls, I just have to pay attention to the CbCs 33% of the time (2/6), and it's really just for collection (Pokemon mentality), since I don't even upgrade these girls after I get them, unless I really liked them.  I don't even need the girls for passives anymore, since they're maxed.  My focus is on M6s, and L5s if they have dual hair/eye colors.  Also, if they have a parody I really like.

Honestly, even if I had Lunar Derri, I wouldn't unlock the scenes.  Seeing the girl's art is enough for me.  Also, I'm still upgrading Lunar Bunny's Mom and Angelic Lenaëlle's stars, since mythic gear is still causing a ymen money bottleneck for me, w/ a shortage of fodder gear.  I doubt that'll change by Oct 2025, so I still wouldn't unlock Lunar Derri's scenes by then, after I got her.  There'd be some other mythic or M7 girl that'd need the affection more.

I'll add the current CbC list to that thread, so it'll be of some use.  I post there like once a month now.  I don't even save orbs or tickets for it anymore.  Mostly just gems.

729019286_cbcprojection2023-01-31_9-10-50.thumb.png.3be16c625f7742c41431f28fe7184618.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On the next KC..

6 hours ago, Liliat said:

so it will be either Feb. 9th (2nd week) or Feb. 16th (3rd week). The 16th is pretty late in the month to be saving kisses (Unless there's another SB event around that time).

I guess we'll see.

The calendar on discord confirms the 16th.

It's a short month, so it's more tight for saving kisses indeed. If you can average about 21.7 points per season performance, you need about 470 kisses to wrap up the season including the mythic equipment on tier 63. Starting on the 16th, there are 13 days until reset on March 1st which is 312 kisses in natural regen. So if you can stack up 158 kisses in storage before the 16th, it's still possible to complete the season even without dipping into the kisses rewards for the season or the PoA for the coming month.

If you can live without the (low) chance of getting an actually useful mythic item from tier 63, requirements drop by 70 kisses.

Personally I have 145 kisses to carry into the next month, and 70-90 more that will stack up with that by the 16th, so I plan to sit on that stash and grab the KC girl with it.

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

il y a 12 minutes, bohammettuz a dit :

The calendar on discord confirms the 16th.

Thanks!

I currently have 121 kisses (including unclaimed PoV and Stage 5), so 158 kisses would be doable with the next PoV (and the February Season kisses), but I'm not sure I want to stop playing seasons for 2 weeks. This makes it harder for Daily Goals and Daily Contests.

The next PoV will be an easy one, and ends on the 17th, so it will line up nicely with KC. That and Feb season kisses should be enough to get the girl. It will also happen during OD, so it might be possible to get extra kisses from SM coins.

So unless we know we get a season event at the beginning of February, I don't think it makes too much sense to save kisses right now.

• Like 4

Il y a 9 heures, Liliat a dit :

It's (almost) always been on Thursdays; but it used to be 1st-2nd week and 3rd-4th week (when we had 2 occurrences). However, when KK switched to 1 KC/Month, it was pushed a bit later (2nd or 3rd Thursday of the month).

Since then, we've had KC on 17th (3rd week), 15th (3rd week) and 12th (2nd week). Feb. 12th is a Sunday (you must have been looking at January?), so it will be either Feb. 9th (2nd week) or Feb. 16th (3rd week). The 16th is pretty late in the month to be saving kisses (Unless there's another SB event around that time).

I guess we'll see.

my bad .you are right i was looking to january when i answered you . i thought we are in feb 1st while we are still in january.