CHATTING IN GH

KINKALPHA

Hello...

I have joined a club, and I noticed in spite of me sending msgs and some of the members being on the chatroom, nobody responded....I fount that weird and I asked....I got this response from one of the other members of the group which I do not really understand......what does he mean by 'you have to do a link to the chat on PC??> Hey man--been pretty quiet since you have to do a link to the chat on PC rather than see notifications 

Not 100% sure what he means, I know the chat feature doesn't work properly on mobile devices and a lot of players ignore it. The Green ! notification also doesn't stay there for long so if the player doesn't notice it right away they won't know there are any new messages.

Thank you Oliver!!! Probably what he meant is to use the PC instead of the cell phone, as per what you say, the chat doesn't always work on the app.... In any case, it would be nice to be able to chat not only with people on your club but with anyone online, also, it would be nice to be able to send a private message to other members.......

• Like 1