500(Internal Server Error)

ももんが

Il y a 6 heures, Methos2 a dit :

This usually happens when a player clicks too fast and too many times on something

Or when the game server lags so badly that even collecting cash from 10 girls in 3 seconds is considered "too fast". Happens every now and then, and it was happening yesterday after the patch, for a good few hours:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Or when the game server lags so badly that even collecting cash from 10 girls in 3 seconds is considered "too fast".

Would that get you error 500? I haven't experienced it. It takes more than a few clicks to get banned. When the server becomes laggy, I don't keep clicking.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, Methos2 a dit :

Would that get you error 500? I haven't experienced it. It takes more than a few clicks to get banned. When the server becomes laggy, I don't keep clicking.

It might, yes. Simply because by the time you receive the first error and stop clicking, 5 requests might still be processing, causing 5 more errors, leading to error 500 (I'm not quite sure how many errors you need in how much time to trigger Error 500, but with quick successive requests like collecting cash, it can happen pretty fast).

I got temp-banned twice because of this (Collecting cash during server lag). Now with the Harem++ script this is no longer an issue for me, so I don't really care anymore; but last year it happened easily.

• Like 1

Open a in game ticket when you regain access to the game this is not the place to ask for compensation and people can only guess as to why this happened to you and server rollback is not happening that only happens if everyone is having same problem at the same time that means all players.

• Like 1