Awakening strategy / strategies

Chbass

There are some very interesting answers about the awakening strategies used by experienced players in this HH topic:

There are not the same categories of girls in CxH (no 5* epic, rare or common - to my knowledge).

My question: to what extent is it useful or not to awaken L3* (which I have done instinctively so far, being still low level = 370)?

• Like 2

The best girls to awaken are Mythics, 5* Legendary girls and 3* Common (and Starter) girls.

After that, some would debate that 1* girls are best, but I think that rare and epic girls are good to awaken, as you will benefit when they're blessed.

3* legendary girls are the worst to awaken, because of their costs. You can awaken some of them at the beginning, to use their power, before you'll have a full 5* battle team, but once you get seven 5* girls, they will be much better than any 3* girl you have.

• Like 2

On 2/9/2023 at 9:20 PM, Chbass said:

My question: to what extent is it useful or not to awaken L3* (which I have done instinctively so far, being still low level = 370)?

I'll agree with OmerB, L3* costs too much.

Players that started recently will probably want to focus on legendary five stars and mythics for their first battle team and then go for commons and maybe rares to unlock awakening steps. Even if you don't have enough commons yet - I'd say don't rush it. You'll need a lot of resources anyways to unlock it to lvl 700+.

• Like 2