Powerful Melodies

Pelto

So is everyone having a hard time with Powerful Melodies? I expected more chatter about it on here. Almost all of my little "easy" goals so far have been pretty difficult or are dependent on something that takes a long amount of time. I have had 3 that relate to daily goals and obviously you only get those once a day. And another set that relates to POV, which takes 7 hours. I don't see how it's possible to reach a complete guy in this short event with goals like that. They definitely require the use of kobans. My 1st "difficult" one was refreshing the market 3 times. And now I have had two goals that relate to gaining large amounts of experience and I have no more story. I used a reward exp for the 1st one, but it feels like such a waste, especially when I got another one two tasks later. All this and I still haven't even reached the first 50 shards.

So yeah, I am not a fan. :( Just wondering what other people are thinking. I am a very regular paying player, but I think this is going to be the 1st event that I am going to start skipping.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

I am also not understanding why it is 7200 kobans for the second track when that is usually the price when you get 2 bonus guys (like the end of the month event). It looks like you only get one bonus guy in this one, right? Most of the ones where you get a single bonus guy, it is ~3600.

• Thinking 1

Both guys are 5 star so I guess that's why they feel like they can put the cost at 7200 kobans, PoA & PoV are 3 star guys. Personally the level of hate I feel for this event is probably not healthy to feel for a game that's meant to be relaxing. Discord has been complaining about it since it launched, both GH and HH.

It's very much over priced, 7200 for one 5 star and those mediocre rewards is no way near worth it. Whoever designed the tasks didn't take into consideration it was a 4 day event there are lots of tasks that either need to be skipped or have resources like kobans or rewards dumped into them. Like 20 season fights is 20 hours, 160 energy, another 20 hours(22.5 for many especially us on GH cause we don't have any new scrolls or side quests). PoP 7 hours each time, those collect a chest and mission tasks can appear more than once a day which can be up to 24 hour wait. Given we have shards PoV and you can get shard tasks I'm almost out ways I can collect shards and I tend to save my seasons, PoV & event guys for the final day on the off chance I get a collect a guy daily goal so I was in a decent position for the tasks, I'm sure lots of other players weren't.

So to sum it up event is way too expensive and time consuming. 7200 is just the base cost I've gotten the restock the market task 4 times which is either 42 kobans per restock or 90 to skip. Plus there is a task just telling you to spend kobans.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I'm constantly getting "earn shards" and "restock market" tasks and by now I am inclined to just ignore the event as is. When looking at some of the tasks it feels as if this event is designed to make you spend kobans no matter what and it is frankly quite exhausting.

I'll be lucky if I get the first (free) guy by the last day but that's it. And of course the guy I would be more interested in is the one hidden behind the koban-paywall.

There should be a feature for players to switch the free and koban-costing guys, here and in PoV, PoG and PoA.

I also wholeheartly agree with those who say it is disruptive for many ways of planned playing, so ignoring it altogether is probably the best course of action to take.

• Like 1

I sometimes need to take a break from events and contests so I can build up my inventory. Having an event such as this one which doesn't appeal to me, allows me to sit back relax and do other things. Not all events are going to appeal to everyone, but at the end of the day participation is voluntary. Just have fun and enjoy what you can XD.