A newbie entered the game: Liliat

Hey,

I never introduced myself, and with today's forum update, I thought it might be the right time to do it. After all, I'm a newbie:

newbie-rank.png.a2071e5d295be94ee53ef5a688dd1883.png

Apparently, it's also almost my in-game anniversary:

4years.png.4bd38ecf1aa3893cfb034938334a4e5b.png

Wow, 4 years? And still not level 500 yet? Not even 1000 girls? Yeah, I've been slacking 😛 (More info about that when I reach lvl 500; shouldn't be too long now. Maybe a couple of years?)

About me: Hi, I'm Liliat! I'm a Slime, I've been kidnapped into the HPF club half a year ago, and I've been forced to fight in the arena league ever since. I'm getting the hang of it, but still struggling:

leagues.png.15ef5710b64424d130eebcaac03b9c9b.png

Fortunately, I have my Mythic Harem to help me in this task:

mythic.thumb.png.396f0b5879e1041259172838290d7e39.png

I also obtained most of the strongest Legendary girls, except for the most recent ultra-exclusive Legendary Days girls, as well as the ultra-expensive Seasonal girls:

legendary.png.1e5da27440405de10fd3178854fcfd01.png

(I swear, these 2 harem screenshots have the same size. Forum randomly resizing images)

Btw: anyone seen Norou recently? She's been missing for almost 3 years now. If you see her, tell her I have some gifts waiting for her:

norou.png.cbc6f26e7a7841b0d6f076bb52400044.png

She can come and pick them up anytime.

Well, that's enough of an introduction for now. Cya!

• Like 11
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 3

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Hey hey 💕

I guess it's an opportunity to say Welcome to the forum 🤣

Sad to see Stacy missing from your harem, hope she'll make it one day! 😋

We're looking into the ranking issue. Will keep y'all updated 🍑

il y a 30 minutes, Tohru - Kinkoid a dit :

I guess it's an opportunity to say Welcome to the forum 🤣

Thanks!

il y a 30 minutes, Tohru - Kinkoid a dit :

Sad to see Stacy missing from your harem, hope she'll make it one day! 😋

Couldn't agree more! She hasn't showed up for almost 2 years now. I'll be more than happy to invite her to join my harem, if she ever comes back :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Fellow Players,

I just wanted you all to know that Liliat is more than what he has shown on this page.  He/she is one of the most helpful and understanding players I have met (?) on this forum - always encouraging and always there with a tip or two to improve my game.  If he/she has helped you, give him/her a thanks on this page.  I'm sure it would be appreciated.

Play On, Tomthe Bomb

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

He/she is one of the most helpful and understanding players I have met (?) on this forum - always encouraging and always there with a tip or two to improve my game. 

I second that fully, thanks @Liliat! 🌺

Not to forget this wonderful MD and MDR guide: https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/23259-everything-about-mythic-days-revival/

and this very helpful harem script: https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/26500-new-community-script-beta-harem-remove-the-spinning-carrot-🥕/
(for advanced players! please read the notes and warnings!)

• Like 2

On 2/22/2023 at 3:58 AM, Liliat said:

Couldn't agree more! She hasn't showed up for almost 2 years now. I'll be more than happy to invite her to join my harem, if she ever comes back

Ya, she was the one and only girl I was able to get with the dating tokens before they removed them. Seeing now that she is getting to her 2 years with no return yet looks to me like she was a good pick.

• Like 1