No Orgy Days Quests for the second day

WillieWonk

You're not the only one affected by this bug.  Me and several others in my club also can't advance (or get the kobans), either.  

If you report it via the in-game bug reports, all you get is the automatic "send us a screenshot of the problem" message, though.  I'm not sure if anyone actually looks at those until after you've gone through that a couple of times.

With issues like this kinkoid normally give double the missions the following day so everyone will end up with 10 or 12 5min koban missions to complete. The bug hit a lot of people, not sure how many but too many for them not to do a mass fix. It had been reported and one of the devs experienced the same issue on one of her accounts so they're aware and hopefully the fix will happen at reset when new missions drop.

Make sure you're also sending a ticket in game (In game menu top right > settings > contact support) that way if there is no fix for the event before the event ends you'll have an easier time with support if you need to request the mission guy due to the bug.

16 hours ago, KINKALPHA said:

hey guys!! Oddly, I have no problems at all so far!!

It does seem to affect only some players apparently as I could do all OD missions for all three days so far without problem as well.

Or maybe we're the minority and most players have the problem. 😜

Event missions don't reset when the game resets. It's available for the whole event duration and each day adds more to complete.

The bug affecting the missing OD has been solven. You have all your missions available meaning you can get the mission character and all the koban related to that mission. For me the discussion is closed.