Orgy Days: Missions to get Val Kelina have disappeared

Irvbert Pervington

I was just going to report my own missions missing as a bug then i saw this thread. All my regular missions are their but no Orgy day ones and i recall completing the ones yesterday but the count only says i completed 6 would of been the ones i did on monday.

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

There are some reports of this. To be on the safe side I would report this via ingame-ticket to Support.

Will do, thank you. Didn't realize there were other reports on this; I did try to search for anything similar, but maybe I used the wrong words or just missed it. Wasn't trying to clutter the forum! But yes, I appreciate your response. 😊

3 hours ago, Malacoda64 said:

I am also experiencing a loss of Orgy Days missions, in addition my main screen girl(Bunna) has a different image then the one I had her set to, in fact when I run through the images for her they are all the same.

That's weird. I haven't investigated deeply enough to notice if there are issues I'm having other than the one I mentioned. I imagine I am, then. 😬 Hope they fix it for you (us all)! 

do you still get the missions even if you have the girl i just checcked and she is already in my harem and max affection i didnt get the missions today either but since i just consider these extra missions bothersome i would just call that a win from my part

16 minutes ago, AnimPsm said:

I was just going to report my own missions missing as a bug then i saw this thread. All my regular missions are their but no Orgy day ones and i recall completing the ones yesterday but the count only says i completed 6 would of been the ones i did on monday.

Yeah, I didn't do any yet, but I didn't expect them to just be taken away. 😭 While I'm absolutely not happy, per se, that you are having the same issue that I am, in a way I am glad to know that it's not an intentional change for the missions that I haven't done yet to be taken away (as in, if I don't do them the day they're available, I lose the chance). 

2 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

do you still get the missions even if you have the girl i just checcked and she is already in my harem and max affection i didnt get the missions today either but since i just consider these extra missions bothersome i would just call that a win from my part

That is an interesting question, and I'm actually not sure of the answer. I imagine you would still get them, to not deprive you of the individual rewards from those missions (typically kobans). But if you have her already and don't care about the rewards for those missions, I'm glad it worked out for you, haha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rylarth said:

Yes, the missions will show up if you have the girl or not

• Like 3

Hi Liliat.

That is very interesting, that a ad-blocker would block the kontakt button. I have tried it and it worked.

More suprisely is that the support itself didn't suggest it. Because I had the same problem, but only in HH, not in cH or PSH. There everything works normaly even with the kontakt button.

It is weired, that only in HH the kontakt button is blocked by ad-blocker.

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss

1 ora fa, Liliat ha scritto:

Try turning off your ad-blocker, to see the Support button.

It worked but not the adblocker... Disconnect! (addon to prevent additional tracking)

Actually it was blocking 2 trackers which are apparently incorporated in the same code of the support button...

@MDuss agree feels kind of odd...

• Like 1