troll orgy days bug

drwho8765

ok today i have fought the trolls i orgy days for shards of a guy  i have been working on since event started, i fought 50 times and did NOT get even one single shard. that is just not possible. i have always gotten at least a couple of shards anytime i have fought that much

Sometimes it feels as if there are different odds when there are parallel events. But honestly i have had bad luck days too. That is just a part if game randomness.

There have been discussions that maybe at some point there should be some garranteed gifts like at least some shard after 20 fights. But for now it is how it is. The same is with Pachinkos. If i feel like not getting anything, i just try to accept that that is not my lucky day and save some for another one.

50 fights without shards sadly is possible. We've also learned recently that the more items on a troll the lower the shard drop rates become so by this event running alongside sultry which adds keys to their drop pool it means lower odds of shards. If you're battling for shards on one of the first 4 trolls/villains where they drop 2 different types of gems, that's again lowering your chances. So going 50 fights without any shards might've been rarer before Sultry made it a little more likely. I don't have exact numbers, kinkoid is very silent about drop rate numbers.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1