Mouse over bug.

Sinnin

The same problem is observed in several other places:
- in the team selection window 
- in the team formation window
- in the opponent selection window in the battles in the Season (and only for the rightmost enemy team)

Spoiler

1.thumb.jpg.478bccbe22e311919d4a182b27cad423.jpg2.thumb.jpg.96b93aa887116dd1ffd2051f05f344b7.jpg3.thumb.jpg.0e62a857d49becaa56d6f83cfa78d07c.jpg

Highlighted those places for which it is relevant

P.S. Disabling the script does not change anything
In most cases, this does not interfere much (except for the team formation window, when it prevents you from seeing the level of the girl and deciding whether it is still possible to upgrade her), but it is very annoying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

The same problem is observed in several other places:

Well, yeah. The OP just happened to take an example from the Pantheon screen, but this appears, as they aptly said, wherever you can mouse over a girl and see the tooltip with her stats and key info. So all the places you mentioned, and maybe more. Just in case, it might be useful to spell it out for Kinkoid to look into it, though. So your additional screenshots and clarification are welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

For me too. On Firefox PC and Firefox Mobile.

I have it on different places in game like Master-17 said.

And the problem PurblePhenom describe above I have too. When I wanted to collect money from the girls in the haem window I have often the problem that I didn't collect the money, for me when I clicked on a girl, instead the windows scrolls down many lines. I can not count how many, because this goes very fast. But 8 oder 9 lines will be scrolled down.

For the on-topic bug, I have no news at this point. But Kinkoid knows about it.

5 hours ago, PurplePhenom said:

the mouse click down scrolling

4 minutes ago, MDuss said:

when I clicked on a girl, instead the windows scrolls down many lines. I can not count how many, because this goes very fast. But 8 oder 9 lines will be scrolled down.

That's another issue I've been experiencing on and off again for at least a year (and plenty other players as well, I'm sure). Not just in the Harem, for me it most often does that on the Equipment tab, be it for selling or for using them to level up Mythic Gear. So I feel you. But it's a different issue and I'm pretty sure that one is already known if not in the list of Known Issues. So nothing more we can do at this point but waiting for them to get around to fixing it.