Harem Messager glitch

Matt1cus

one of the sexting conversations glitched with Bellona and it won't let me continue or access any other new messages. I receive the Error message of " You have already replied to this message! logout and login to refresh your progression!" but that isn't working. what do I need to do?

24 minutes ago, Matt1cus said:

one of the sexting conversations glitched with Bellona and it won't let me continue or access any other new messages. I receive the Error message of " You have already replied to this message! logout and login to refresh your progression!" but that isn't working. what do I need to do?

[WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD!

"Bug Reporting" should ONLY be used to report a NEW GAME BUG. Something that's likely GLOBAL and has not already been identified by Kinkoid and/or the community. This is, by definition, VERY RARE.

It's NOT the default section to post about any and all tech issue YOU as an individual player happen to be experiencing. By default, most users should NOT post AT ALL in "Bug Reporting", EVER. Is that clearer?

For any and all QUESTIONS, including any and all tech issue you're experiencing, please use the appropriate subforum instead:

In your case, just send an in-game ticket, please. We are NOT Support.

Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

• Like 1