Harem Messenger - NO NEW CHATS --DEVELOPMENT PUT ON ICE

Zen4U

I reached 30 harem girls in the cell phone with the text messages and picture galleries.  Is this the limit?  I am not generating new conversations after completing my last one.  I have check every girl and I don't see any unclaimed awards.  

Thank you,

• Hug 1

• holymolly changed the title to Harem Messenger - NO NEW CHATS --DEVELOPMENT PUT ON ICE
  • holymolly pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

The official announcement is that they paused the messenger. It's not sure that the feature is abandoned. Same with side quests.

That we get the messenger currencies from different places is at least for newer players so they can get the rewards from the messenger too (not very much, but some awakenings are doable with the gems).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

The official announcement is that they paused the messenger. It's not sure that the feature is abandoned. Same with side quests.

That we get the messenger currencies from different places is at least for newer players so they can get the rewards from the messenger too (not very much, but some awakenings are doable with the gems).

Holy forgot to lock this.

Yeah, it's been discontinued (until further notice or something along those lines). Don't hold your breath. Hentai Clicker's devleopment was also "put on hold" back in early 2021 with a hint that it might restart eventually in the then-distant future of Year 2022...

Also, my feedback about the uselessness of Frames as daily rewards for everyone when the corresponding feature is discontinued has been noted and forwarded to the devs by Tohru. If the Messenger is ever to come back, it's not anytime soon. But most likely it's a thing of the past.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2