• 4-5/10
    • 0-3/10
  9. 9. Zima

• 10/10
    • 9-8/10
    • 6-7/10
    • 4-5/10
    • 0-3/10

This event is part of the Thorny Season.

Bild

Bild

Classic Event

Darling,

Enjoy the company of six gorgeous flowers!
You have until the 10th of March to get them to blossom in your Harem. Complete all missions, and Peony Bliss will be all yours. Compete against other worthy opponents and win two delicate rosebuds in the new Thorny Season!
Make them bloom with your magical fertilizer!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mission Girl

https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/137814294/ava0-1200x.webp
Peony Bliss
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Villian and Champion girls
https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/162104433/ava0-1200x.webp https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/633836306/ava0-1200x.webp https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/301061474/ava0-1200x.webp

Daffodil LXIX                                                    Tulip Tia                                       Cherry Blossom Himari

Event Pachimko Girls
https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/573326011/ava0-1200x.webp?v=2https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/661317587/ava0-1200x.webp?v=2
 Iris Imogen                                            Thistle Deitra
New Season Girls
(not part of the event)
https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/254938037/ava0.png?v=2https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/955624409/ava0.pnghttps://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/364818302/ava0-1200x.webp?v=2
                                                                                                         Red Roses Becka                                White Rose Cattleman                                        Zima

Bild <-- clickable

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

A wee lassie, ambassador for the thistle (not Californian thistle I hope).  This is by far the hottest version of Deitra, so marvelously drawn - again.  I wouldn't at all be heartbroken to get her.  But thistle, huh.  She does have a rather prickly personality so I guess the upside down thistle flower fits.

Regarding Bliss, I always saw her as outrageously pretty and this latest version is no different.  AND... she's a peony, one of my favourite flowers.  I only wish I lived in a location  that was cool enough because they need a great deal of winter chill.  I wonder if this applies to Bliss.

Daffodil LXIX.  Again, lovely.  I never did get her original version, but what I saw of her when competing in Seasons, she seemed very lovely.  She's a mystery to me so I'm keen to get her.  Also, trying for her maximises my chances of getting Kioko in a couple of accounts.

Tia... Pretty and cute, but not exceptional in her opening pose, but her slightly flustered and aroused expression in her animated pose is very noteworthy.

Imogen... I have her first version sitting at 98 shards in this account so I stand a chance of getting her in one of the Sultry Mysteries events.  She reminds me of a hybrid of two other legendary girls: Nero and Valentina.  So I have a greater chance of getting her in her five-star version than this one.  Yet another girl with those enormous pneumatic boobs!  Not bad all the same; makes me want to cuddle into them.

Himari... Another girl with horn trouble (ahead).  I never have been all that keen on her.

Regarding Seasons, two more flowers.  I'm not that keen on them so it gives me a good opportunity to bypass them for this month and make some effort to rebuild my koban count.

All in all, a good line up and an interesting and imaginative theme for a classic event.  All but Peony and thistle are essentially spring flowers so, for you guys in the Northern Hemisphere, a very fitting theme.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, holymolly said:

Our dear @FinderKeeper is unavailable for the next time so I thought I´ll make a quick topic.. it´s not as professional as his but I still hope it´s sufficient :)

Thanks, man. It's more than enough and much welcomed. I'm a bit torn as on the one hand you've made the poll options a bit more precise and potentially interesting than usual, but on the other hand you've kept Finder's tradition of including girls I won't unlock for weeks along with the event girls. So... I might vote once I get most of the girls (maybe cheat a little by having sneak peeks at the 2nd Season girl and the PoP one ^^).

21 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks, man. It's more than enough and much welcomed. I'm a bit torn as on the one hand you've made the poll options a bit more precise and potentially interesting than usual, but on the other hand you've kept Finder's tradition of including girls I won't unlock for weeks along with the event girls. So... I might vote once I get most of the girls (maybe cheat a little by having sneak peeks at the 2nd Season girl and the PoP one ^^).

I just thought that would make for better feedback :)

• Like 2

For whatever reason girls + flowers really gets me, so I'm loving this event. I like all of the girls, but Iris Imogen in particular makes me all 🥴. I have one Event Pachinko orb from SE so I'll try to get all the non-Pachinko girls from Villains/Champions (although Visor is a tough task) and hope I get a lucky roll. Otherwise I'll probably have to wait for her to show up in MD 😭.

Here's a little gallery of some of my favorite flower girls off the top of my head.

Caroline.thumb.png.a09de8734def7d2272ab8502d58892bf.pngNoe.thumb.png.63a9153b9e84062570fb2a17f02f6a1c.pngdZT.thumb.png.d2e3ffa5fcafcba870821ad3e709f594.pngpum.thumb.png.125de2ca219edf4a2f98adf539a98cd8.png

Spoiler

dve.thumb.png.cd0c28bdb3d43700026a56ce4442d3d6.pngti.thumb.png.2e02a2194cf2b6b09e9f54115b63a72d.pngn2.thumb.png.b23d9d61a20cf71ac35338e7f0e0011e.pngC2.thumb.png.80b2e71f90234ef463274d22b20b0363.png

• Like 1
  • Hearts 4

I see I'm on the outer with respect to my vote for these girls.  I rated Deitra highly, especially because of the surprise factor.  She's so pleasantly different from her previous variants.

Regarding Daffodil LXIX, I got her in one account reasonably easily.  I must say she's a bit of a narcissist.  She needs to be the centre of attention and to show off her imagined prowess.  Daffodil IS a good choice as she said.

As far as that sorry lineup in Seasons is concerned, one comment about Cattleman.  She's obviously teamed up with Captain Cattleprod, the queen of strapon strippers.  It's a worry, as it turns out that Cattleprod had been infected with the dreadful Nymphobie Virus and Cattleman is completely unaware of the mortal risk to her should she give in to Cattleprod's femdom advances.  Tada!!  Becka to rescue with her weird chainsaw.  It turns out that, unlike Fabienne, Cattleprod DOES like cocks and the more the merrier.

Anyway, as far as my vote for them is concerned, Becka scored higher, but not by much.  Both of them look too severe to be sexy.  The beautiful and curvy lineup for PoV is much better.  I get all hot and bothered just by looking at them.

• Like 1

Another quite average CE for me:

- Got Tia with saved combativity on day 1 or day 2

- Got LXIX with a x100 Drop on day 7 (Was already at 91/100 then, I would have obtained her either way)

- Got 0 shard of Himari in 4+1 stages. Since my drops were so bad, I stopped trying after Stage 3 and just slowly completed stages 4/5. Cost me 24 kobans to finish one of the earlier stages

- Got Bliss from missions, no surprise

- 0 girl from Double Date, no surprise either (Still 71 girls in the pool; the chance to get one from CE with just 60 orbs was pretty slim :) )

Total cost: 24 Kobans, 3/6 girls

Total cost inc. MD: 8 057 Kobans

• Like 6

image.png.22fde46ecfb62b3cc5fd89b98976e4f3.png

All claimable is claimed, event is done. At the last day the Mission Girl dropped, Tia dropped after 21 drops out of 196 combativity. Could be a good result for Tia until the last 59 fights for the last 5 drops I need to get Tia from 89 shards to 100+: The last 5 drops were 2, 3, 3, 2 and 8 shards. SO only an average result. The other 4 girls dropped while DD from 38 EpPx1 Orbs. Didn't try to get th girl from Visor, because she was at Visor.

• Like 7

I got D LXIX w/ free regen CP, CB Himari w/ 32 EPx1s thanks to the DD event, and of course the mission girl P Bliss.

I did beat Visor once, but didn't get shards for CB Himari.  It took me like 4 days, doing it slowly and casually.  Then, I got stuck at his 5th stage, so didn't bother.

I liked the flower theme.  It's not really that time of year yet, but it still worked for me.

I assume T Tia, I Imogen and T Deitra will get added to the MP pool.

I just have 13 remaining EP girls, so I too will soon be able to consistently get all of the CE girls.  Looking forward to storing those 300 extra omni-gems.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

omg, after seeing the snapshot above I just realized I forget too collect the chest for getting all the girl from the event. Since this is the first time I ever got them all it didn't register yesterday that I needed to remember to grab that. sign, well at least the EP pool is now clear so I should be able to start getting uses to doing that.

• Sad 7

I also got 4 girls (bar the Pachinko girls).

Himari came to me quite easily. The second villain girl (Tulip Tia) cost me some kobans, more than I wanted to spend, but at least I got her.

I would've liked to get Imogen of course, but she's in that great EP pool of mine. At least I got LXIX which is also great.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 5

Event finished with all 6 girls and the gem chest for me as well. The art is pretty good overall, but there's room for improvement in a few areas, especially anatomy.

Even more specifically: the artist who handled Imogen and Tia is the best of this group in general, but cannot consistently draw feet well (in some pics they're pretty good, in others they're a vague shape with finger-like toes); I wish they'd work on improving this a bit, they draw very good hands and nice bodies overall, so they should definitely be capable to draw human-like feet. I just don't think they've practiced them enough. Hard B.

The one who handled Bliss and LXIX could use more practice just in general, as there are imperfections in anatomy and awkward body part positioning in multiple areas on half of their drawings, including arms and legs. They have potential but on a technical level they're not quite fully accomplished (yet?). They still draw less off-putting feet than the otherwise better artist mentioned above, even though they're still very minimalist and anatomically inaccurate, the vibe I get is that this artist has a decent grasp of what feet are like, contrary to the other one who seem to improvise abstract stuff rather than looking at how this body part actually functions. Hard C.

Lastly, the artist behind Himari and Deitra is the most interesting and perhaps promising one to me, as they have decent technique overall (though the Imogen one is a bit ahead in that regard except for feet) and they also have a personal touch and style (whereas the Imogen one seems to have developed a good emulation of Ben's style more than something unique so far). Eyes are a weakness to watch for, here as they can look pretty dead in some pics especially for Himari's series. Feet are also subpar and in some pics fairly reminiscent of the anatomy issues seen with Bliss and LXIX (but in other pics, it's different mistakes altogether). I wonder if maybe this was a more collaborative effort than usual this time around, and perhaps three different drafters/pencillers handled the pairs I've identified but only one or two inkers/finishers worked on all of it, and the poorly-shaped feet would come from one of the stage 2 artists rather than one of the drafters (which would still suggest an issue as it means the drafters didn't detail feet enough in their sketch if the inker had to make something up on the fly over it). B-.

• Like 3