1. 1. Rate Esme La Fay

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

21 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

16 Mythics

Yeah, I'm getting to the game late. Went longer than I'd say I needed to before finally looking into them, then really hit the ground running. Just skipped one of the last few, but due to lack of kobans, this would be my last one for a little while. Thanks for your reply! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

If you like her, then go for her. The dual hair/eye colors makes up for her element. And your other 4 Mythics are all great elements(I'm jealous, I had to wait a year for my 1st Blue Mythic). None of the other Yellow Mythics have dual anything, so this is the one to get.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I honestly just got lucky with the timing with respect to when I started going for the mythic girls, so when I did finally get to that point I had a decent amount of kobans saved up. This will be my last one for some time while I save up again though! 

• Like 1

Personally, I'm at 84% for Esme.  Got 42 drops from 743 CP (548.8 bought), at a 5.65% drop rate.  Not particularly lucky so far, but I'll definitely get her later tonight.  I'm trying to save kobans by using free regen CP.  Spent 5.9k kos on ~550 CP, and the 2.7k kos for the 5 SP, for a current total of 8.6k kos.  Just need 8 more drops.  I see 84.7k shards available so there's no rush.  This is actually a good thing from a F2P player's perspective.  Don't need to use 50x CP skips like in an MDR.

3 hours ago, Irvbert Pervington said:

... double hair *and* double eye colors, and she's got over 70k shards left over? Is playful that wretched an element? I was gonna go for her, because of the double colors, and the fact that I've only got four mythics right now... None are playful. Could anyone give an opinion as to whether or not I should pick her up or let her go? Thank you in advance!

She's the first M6 w/ dual hair and eyes.  That makes her the best playful 🟡 girl, and best girl overall, even w/ a 2% stat reduction (which will hopefully be corrected).  If you check ZooPokemon's HH Girl Data tier list, you'll see she's rightfully at the top, w/ a 23.6% chance to be among the top 7 girls.  This is b/c of her extra blessing potential, and ~M6 stats.

Since you have few M6s, you should try getting at least one of each element at first.  You already got a couple of the best sensual ones.  Like Julius said, she's the best playful one atm, and since she's the 4th, there won't be a 5th for a long time.  Another M6 to save up for is Bright Agate , another Dom girl.  I think she'll revive on June 23rd.  That's a 4 month gap.

There's many possible reasons for shards remaining:

• 4th playful M6 which is the worst element, and apparent when comparing potential scores w/ all other elements in the HH++ script.  The dual attributes do make up for it imo.
  • The artist "Venus" is great, but ppl are used to Ben's style (did the 26 other M6s), so they'll be apprehensive about recruiting this 2nd M6 of hers, just b/c ppl don't like change.  If Venus did 26 of them and Ben did 2, we'd have the same "she doesn't feel like a mythic" complaint.
  • Esme is paired w/ Roko Sensei, instead of Finalmecia, which makes her less accessible to lower level players.  It shouldn't have a huge effect, but it is a factor.  Also, some players that have Roko Sensei unlocked, may have other girls to still recruit on his tier 1, so they may avoid going for her, due to needing ~7 SP instead of 5 SP.
  • Koban shortage: we just had 2 sensual MDRs back to back, and they were in super high demand, so F2P players that don't normally rank in the top 4-15 of DIII will be low on resources after MDRs of such relevance.  We also had a new DP event last month (2/10) that costed 7.2k kos, so players that fell for that would be low on resources as well.
  • They're unfamiliar w/ the Genshin Impact parody so they'd rather save resources for a girl they know.

My counter reasons to get her are:

• She'd be my 2nd playful M6.  I pay attention to blessing potential, and I'd regret not getting her.  Plus, she's the 1st Dolphin pose 🐬 M6.  Sugarmama Lupa's Mom 🟡 gets revived later this month (3/23), but Esme is obviously superior from a blessing perspective.  I'll get Lupa's Mom anyway.
  • I've seen her 0-Star art in the SM shop for months.  Wanted to recruit her for a while.  I appreciate "Venus'" art style.  The art isn't an issue for me.
  • I have all bosses unlocked and their tier 1s are cleared out, except for the last 4 worlds.  It's a non-issue.
  • Got 3 top 4s in a row in DIII, so kobans weren't an issue.  I was prepared w/ 12k kos and 5 SP.
  • I'm also unfamiliar w/ Genshin Impact, but I am aware of Lisa, since her appearance in the SM shop, so I've seen a lot of her fan art since last November.  I know there's another petite girl named Mona, and when you put them both together, you get... Mona + Lisa. *smirks*
3 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

If you like her, then go for her. The dual hair/eye colors makes up for her element. And your other 4 Mythics are all great elements(I'm jealous, I had to wait a year for my 1st Blue Mythic). None of the other Yellow Mythics have dual anything, so this is the one to get.

Yeah, we had a sensual 🔵 M6 drought between Feb 3rd 2022 (LB Norou) to Jan 23rd 2023 (A Lenaelle).  Those two were my first sensual M6s, from their MDRs, and I still haven't maxed either of them.  Waiting in anticipation for the 4th sensual M6.  I think we'll probably get that before New Year Estelle returns.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Since you have few M6s, you should try getting at least one of each element at first.  You already got a couple of the best sensual ones.  Like Julius said, she's the best playful one atm, and since she's the 4th, there won't be a 5th for a long time.  Another M6 to save up for is Bright Agate , another Dom girl.  I think she'll revive on June 23rd.  That's a 4 month gap.

This all makes a great deal of sense, and I appreciate the road-map. Hey, 70k left just means more for me! 😅 Thanks for the thorough response! 

• Like 4

Esme is my 11 th mythic and my second playful.

i wanted her since her first appearance in SM . plus I am a casual player in Genshin Impact.

To get her , I used :

651 CP ( 147 saved =28 shards + 109 Regeneration = 16 shards + 395 bought = 56 shards)

cost : 5 SP = 450 kobans + 711 for CP = 1161 kobans (6966 on main server)

Drop rate : 7.68 %image_2023-03-06_071011546.png.6505f41dbe9c3b8ff369216e1fc44c67.png

• Like 6
  • Hearts 2

Esme joined my harem after 674 fights using 5 SP. The drop rate was 7.42%. I'm very happy about that. I used 26 refills and bought 3 SP so she cost me 7236 kobans. Now back to staring at her animation for the next 30 minutes. 🤤

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I got her in the last hour. She's really well drawn and nice looking, at least from the pose we see. People were talking about her before she was obtainable, since she was seen in-game.

My take on Mythic Girls is always get them if you can afford the Koban costs. I failed to do that very early on, but now have a full set of 3 Mythics in all colors.

I suspect the # of shards left over is because she is on a very late boss which reduces the number of players who can get here, and there aren't a so many players who can go get the Mythic every month that the shards come close to running out.

For some folks, not having a boss cleared out for Tier 1 may be a real issue. I did have shards to get on the Tier 3 girl from that boss, but that girl was sitting at 97 shards of 100, waiting for a get a new girl contest, so the 2 drop it took to get the last 3 shards for her weren't a real impediment.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 6

24th mythic girl. Not the cheapest.

I started with a very bad dry run: 5 drops in 181 fights for a 2.76% drop rate. That was by the end of Day 2. I almost considered skipping her at this point, but since I still need at least one more Playful girl, and she has double-double-blessing, I couldn't really justify skipping her, even with awful luck.

So I decided to get her to 56 Shards and see what happens. I used my season rewards and started refilling:

- 15 Season fights: 20% drop rate

- 16 Season fights + 3 daily missions: 15.8% drop rate

- 2247 Kobans for refills: 9.09% drop rate

Well, with such great drop rates, my bad luck from the first couple of days got erased entirely. Reached 60/100 shards and that settled it; I was definitely getting her today.

Final results:

- 738 Fights, 6.77% drop rate

- 5333 Kobans for Refills, 5x SP (2700 Kobans)

- 8033 Kobans total

- 36/20 fights at the beginning, 495 Combativity from refills, 249 Free (6 Remaining after the last refill)

I included 6 combativity from the Pantheon (1801 => 1803), but since I'm not boosted and the blessings are pretty bad, I couldn't climb much.

All times results:

1147 drops in 16564 fights = 6.92%

• Like 8

MD #28 - Esme La Fay 🟡

image.png.3da5443c087ab165e7fad6ca9661cd54.png image.gif.adf3de5ec283e9cf1a48be734349dfcf.gif image.thumb.jpeg.71ae65c24c8024fcf16ad9575b4b944c.jpeg
Art by piukute062.

ezgif-2-f4adcc7c30.gif.4a3bbe248c2246e095d5d43ae61090f7.gif ezgif-2-6e25f1a234.gif.31d8368a61301921e03d5147928d198f.gif ezgif-2-1be84ec571.gif.71672afc06102f37622713546800f9cf.gif
(Forum .gif avatars < 256 KB)

CP: 855 (200 free, 658 bought, & 3 extra)
Drops: 50
Drop Rate: 5.85% = (50 drops / 855 CP)

Shards: 0->100%
SP: 5 (2,700 kos)
CP Cost: 7,106 kos
Total Net Cost: 9,806 kos

The sultry mysteries shop girl Lisa Esme La Fay (Morgan le Fay?),... ah w/e her name is, I got her.  She's my 18th M6, and 2nd playful one.  Now, I have at least 2x M6s of each element.

My drop rate was crap, so I waited as long as my patience would allow, to save some kobans w/ free regen CP.  I timed it perfectly, to recruit her after using 200 free CP.  It satisfied some OCD/perfectionist itch I had.

Spent 9.8k kos total (really a net of ~6.1k), and have ~6.1k leftover.  I'm aiming to get S Lupa's Mom from her MDR later.  I have ~8.5k playful gems, so I could probably max Esme out, once I get enough GXP/Affection, but then I'd be short on gems for SLM, unlike @Rylarth lol (was disappointed some ppl didn't get your humor).  I'll get SLM anyway, and max her out when I can, or if she gets blessed.  I expect to be farming gems at Pandora Witch a lot this month.

@zoopokemon I figure that even if her 2% stat deficit isn't fixed, she'd still be at the top of your Top 7 list.  She's one of a kind, at least until there's another M6 w/ dual hair/eyes.  Hopefully, the stats are fixed.  I assume everyone is aware of it.  Idk why anyone would intentionally sabotage their game, by nerfing a new character, and still expect high demand.

Now, I think there's hope for an M6 version of Fanny & Fione...

image.thumb.png.35eaf87a856364fd6a8919af3bd11660.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 2

622 fights to get Esme (51 drops for 8,20% drop rate). The easiest to get until now.

image.png.ae40375b1c6459f385eaf6a96cf04e3b.png

About the art although the overall image appeals to me, the breasts shape is not completely right in my eye. @DvDivXXX I love your passion when speaking about art. You are really a connoisseur. I wonder if you have drawn some art yourself that you could show to us.

As to why there are so much shards left, apart from the reasons given above, I suspect that koban reserves of most people has been depleted in the previous months, and also take into account that a batch of old players has left the game recently.

• Like 9
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

@zoopokemon I figure that even if her 2% stat deficit isn't fixed, she'd still be at the top of your Top 7 list.

Just for curiosity I checked what her Top 7 chances would be if they didn't fix her stats.

image.png.fd51aacaf50d439a585503b4f1c1f450.png

While it's only a 2% difference in stats, it's still a difference that would allow other mythics to push her out of the top 7. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Surprised :O 2

11 minutes ago, zoopokemon said:

While it's only a 2% difference in stats, it's still a difference that would allow other mythics to push her out of the top 7. 

Well, let's hope her stats are fixed.

Also, I'll take those results w/ a grain of salt, b/c apparently she has fewer odds (14.94%) there than Royal Housemaid (18.65%), who the game thinks is bald (unknown hair), and has just 1 eye color, like a peasant.  Esme has an extra eye color, and 2 more hair colors than her.  She'd definitely be blessed more often.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Remember that the chance to be in the Top 7 is not equal to the chance of being blessed. Also I do assume that all hair/eye colors have an equal chance to be blessed, including unknown. Any assumption that the unknown color can't be blessed I find to be baseless unless it's been explicitly mentioned by kinkoid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, zoopokemon said:

Remember that the chance to be in the Top 7 is not equal to the chance of being blessed.

Even if Esme isn't in the top 7, since she'd be blessed way more often, she'll likely be useful in many player' teams way more often than any other M6 in that list.  The difference between them would be 420 points, which is annoying, so I hope it gets fixed, but she's still a must have.  There's always room for one crazy strong blessed girl, regardless of element, in any team.

26 minutes ago, zoopokemon said:

Any assumption that the unknown color can't be blessed I find to be baseless unless it's been explicitly mentioned by kinkoid.

Only 1 girl (Housemaid) has unknown hair in the entire game (along w/ her variants).  In the event that it is ever blessed, the top 7 would suck that week, so it's irrelevant.  Also, it's never been blessed.  A belief that it could be blessed is baseless.

Back on topic, there's 85.6k shards left on Esme in the last 5 min, on HH.com.  That's comparable to Venus' 84.5k, & Bianca's 83.2k on Nutaku.  She did better than Jezebel (92.8k), Titania (96.5k), & Noemy (99.5k), at least on Nutaku.  I'll search the forum later and compile all of HH.com's remaining MD shards.

image.png.cf0cb3ac90282cabbdfa1bf6c7de894d.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Only 1 girl (Housemaid) has unknown hair in the entire game (along w/ her variants).  In the event that it is ever blessed, the top 7 would suck that week, so it's irrelevant.  Also, it's never been blessed.  A belief that it could be blessed is baseless.

My assumption is based on the idea that Kinkoid would go with the most simple solution, and that is to simply select from any "color" that has been assigned to the girls of that game. In fact from the initial blessing on Nutaku of "bald" colored eyes we know that it was originally even simpler than that.  As the "bald" eyes was a problem because 1) it wasn't an eye "color", but a hair "color" and 2) It wasn't even being used on HH as a hair "color", but it was for GH.

Back on topic here's an updated chart of the shards left over on Nutaku

image.png.28786fde0af305669d27788f085748da.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

On the (off) topic of artists, despite my post about not levelling girls, since they largely removed the ability to catch them all, I'm just happy to see a diversity of artists.  IMO, if all the girls are from Ben, Venus, Vincent Van Go, or unnamed artist 13 then the harem is not your harem, it's their harem and we're just living in it.  More diversity (more artists) is better for me.

That said this is not my favorite art, even thought this when I saw the shopkeeper pre-mythic.

Also, "thanks" for mentioning the duck face thing, I can't unsee that now 😜

On the (on) topic of the mythic, I did manage to get her Saturday, just didn't post until now.  Cost was 11758 koban.  As usual, I didn't stockpile CP but did try and eke out the last few with free points (and got a few free going in). Posts about waiting for a contest did cause me a little worry (for no reason it turns out) but I remembered last time where I ended up having to spend unexpected resources because my luck was bad, thus I just went for it a "day early".  Though I don't calculate % like others here, I did feel my luck was a little bad as I had 3 (at least) 50x spins with no shards.  Also, I don't have patience to spin 50x refills individually; kudos (continued) to those that do :)

I've also noticed I regularly only spend 4 Sandalwood Potions not 5...I think this is partially because of the free shards going in and partially because not spending them all on the mythic seems wasteful (even tho I suspect it's wrong and I end up spending more koban on refresh/spins).  Something I can get better at.

I seem to have a penchant to have koban when these "less desired" mythics are available...like DvDivXXX this was my first playful.  People with the awesome numbers and charts like above could probably tell what my next mythic will be ;) 

Happy gaming :)

Edited by jpanda
few more specifics/notes
  • Like 9
  • Hearts 1

Leftover MD Shards

I read the last few pages of 28 MD threads, & checked some of my old screenshots.

Here's the info on the MD shards remaining, that I collected, and combined w/ Zoo's data.

The time remaining wasn't uniform, and there are gaps, b/c we just forgot to check it, but it's enough for rough estimates, and a general idea.  Also, the pool of shards were different on either server (9k every 2 hrs vs. 6k), since Nutaku has fewer players.  In the beginning, shards dropped every 12 hrs vs. 2 hrs now.  Plus, some MDs took place before SP was introduced.  There's a lot of variables, but if you wanna know how many shards were reported leftover, this is that info.

image.png.1f0f47c1f8c4e10dd5245d37c4231e32.png

Tried to make a line graph of it, comparing the servers, despite data gaps.

image.thumb.png.e03676bb1bbc9ea417655949405ebe9c.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Added Finalmecia best girl info.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ 03-Mar-23 ] Mythic Days #28 - Discussion - Esme La Fay ​🟡​
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ March 3rd, 2023 ] Mythic Days #28 - Esme La Fay ​🟡​