1. 1. Rate Kazumi

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

I take it you´re our new topic creator now @Ravi-Sama :P

I finished the BB, and I'm used to seeing someone say "thanks for the free stuff."  There wasn't a thread yet, so I felt a compulsion to make it, if only temporarily.

Is @FinderKeepergonna return at some point?

Anyway, this is the team I used, and apparently she's a parody of Nazuna Nanakusa from Call of the Night, which is a vampire anime, I assume.

image.png.738afccf7c83165b9070b1b87d947ba0.png image.gif.6c156e6b3e028d0ee44f9cf9df82ca32.gif image.thumb.jpeg.48c7049240c3f4382b25ac970867b32e.jpeg
Art by Hagure Keg.

I think she looks cute.  I think it's pretty obvious it was drawn by "Venus."  I like the animation on the coat.  Her hairstyle is unique.  I like the red and black.  The shading is also really nice.

Managed to get the other two BB girls from CxH (lvl 202), & PSH (lvl 182), despite being a noob on those games.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

Finished BB already too .. I just used a max out blue team and called it a day ^^

( @Ravi-Sama quite possibly since he´s just taking a break for the time being but well.. we all know how that usually goes for people I´m afraid..nevertheless hh is one time consuming monster of a game :/ )

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

It turns out the white is a good element vs. BB, she could barely touch me! I was thinking that there isn't much need for critical hits in BB, so Orange, Red and Voyeur are less needed, but Dark, green and white are giving some good benefit here (in addition to Sensual of course).

I used each team for about 20 fights :)

Edit: Yeah, I was confused with Atsuki and Katsumi.

image.thumb.png.8a3bc56eb1118f9d45bda2ed233f1718.png

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 6

I thought we already had a Kazumi, but no (we do have a Katsumi though). Guess the edit wars we've seen with Sallie vs Sally, Sadie vs Sady and most comically Delphine vs Cherry didn't catch this one. ^^

Thanks for this thread, @Ravi-Sama. (I miss Finder still, but it's really nice to see you, Holy and others step in).

I haven't done all my clicks yet, but I'm already pretty pumped. Another new series by Venus and it looks to be a great one. ❤️ (Too bad I'm forced to see the final pose in advance while doing the 100 fights though, but oh well, it's always been an issue with fights in general).

EDIT: Done.

image.png

Excellent series and intriguing character. Venus in top form and they paired her with a very good inker and an amazing colorist this time around. Such a sweet and sensual, vampiric vibe from the contrast and spot on shades in the skin tone and lighting work. ❤️ 

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 4

My second attempt with an only blue team, had some minor flaws now and then but generally no Issues.

Only the last 5 Bangs they struggled again , it would have been corrected with the last fight , if it were shown.
So I made an extra Screenshot from the last fight.

After all, I prefer BossBang over Double Penetration, cause I don't need the stress at the moment.
So thanxXx for the Stuff. 😉

Screenshot2023-03-10225739.thumb.jpg.1ebfaa22dc935c3a16ee78486e4e8496.jpgScreenshot2023-03-10225943.jpg.2f4bd6a4c18c33dd8ececfdaf05c1614.jpgScreenshot2023-03-10230039.jpg.b0b3b73b94c054f636cf7e03445b011a.jpg

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Joker555 said:

She looks way better and more interesting than the mythic girl

I think the color scheme on the last mythic was not to her benefit.
Black and Red stands out more, and is more destinct then purple and lighter purple

• Like 6

On 3/10/2023 at 7:37 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

she's a parody of Nazuna Nanakusa from Call of the Night,

Being a fan of this anime, I'm disappointed. This parody doesn't do Nazuna's justice. It doesn't have any of Nazuna's cuteness and sex appeal. What's with the "cape"? How is she wearing it?

Edited by Methos2
  • Like 1

Almost forgot to collect her after finishing it on first day 😅 

On 3/12/2023 at 1:17 AM, Methos2 said:

Being a fan of this anime, I'm disappointed. This parody doesn't do Nazuna's justice. It doesn't have any of Nazuna's cuteness and sex appeal. What's with the "cape"? How is she wearing it?

Agreed about the original character being more cute and appealing than this parody of her. Maybe the devs or the artist wanted to give her a more mature look which is not charming enough for us. As for the "cape", which is actually her coat. How is she wearing it? Cumpire magic.

20230314_112256.jpg

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

Il y a 4 heures, Obelisk a dit :

Almost forgot to collect her after finishing it on first day 😅 

Agreed about the original character being more cute and appealing than this parody of her. Maybe the devs or the artist wanted to give her a more mature look which is not charming enough for us. As for the "cape", which is actually her coat. How is she wearing it? Cumpire magic.

How could yet 101 potions in boss bang?

• Like 2

Le 14/03/2023 à 12:06, madahmed a dit :

How could yet 101 potions in boss bang?

Using back/forward, you can keep spamming fights forever (at least it was the case in the first occurrences; haven't tried that again since then)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/14/2023 at 4:48 PM, Liliat said:

Using back/forward, you can keep spamming fights forever (at least it was the case in the first occurrences; haven't tried that against since then)

Exactly how Liliat (Thanks Lili) said up there. I keep doing that as fast as possible to get them otherwise it takes time and I don't any other way to fasten the process@madahmed (sorry for late reply).

• Like 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ March 10th, 2023 ] Boss Bang - Kazumi ​🟣​