1. 1. Rate Unleashed Vengeance

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

image.thumb.jpeg.2e5f8ba23971775469f6bee51a7e207a.jpeg

Wildman,
You have until the 14th of march to compete against Unleashed Vengeance and show her that you can satisfy her like nobody else.
Gather your team for this hard task and win a flaming hot superbabe for you harem.

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png
unleashedvengeance0.thumb.webp.bb2b665a41dd29c6ddb4fd8f7bdd412b.webp
image.png.892444ee6e5dc75ac9c69d56d54ffcd1.png Unleashed Vengeance

• Thanks 2

I managed to get Unleashed Vengeance 🟠, despite being a lvl 202 noob.  These are the 3 exhibitionist 🟢 teams I used.  The last team just had to do the final fight.  Also, used 3 cords or super juice injectors.  She's my 3rd L5.

image.thumb.png.6e461359ca608d0af9cce7ec42cc8343.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I managed to get Unleashed Vengeance 🟠, despite being a lvl 202 noob... Also, used 3 cords or super juice injectors.  She's my 3rd L5.

Ahh, I still remember the days when I had 2-3 five star girls ;) It wasn't so long ago. My first three unsurprisingly were Gehena, Foxy Lady and Aurlia. Only after getting them I started getting the 5 star girls from LC and BB (there weren't 5 star girls on LC and BB until about 5-6 months ago). It took me a while to build a strong seven 5 star girls team. Do you have Mythic Darkling there?

image.thumb.png.bf3370a48a9554d7a0e180cb490b5801.png

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

Ahh, I still remember the days when I had 2-3 five star girls ;) It wasn't so long ago. My first three unsurprisingly were Gehena, Foxy Lady and Aurlia. Only after getting them I started getting the 5 star girls from LC and BB (there weren't 5 star girls on LC and BB until about 5-6 months ago). It took me a while to build a strong seven 5 star girls team. Do you have Mythic Darkling there?

Nope, don't have mythic girls yet.  Just got my first M gear today and it matched my HC class.  Still working on unlocking my 3rd PoP slot.  I'm a noob.

• Like 3

Getting super easy now so I didn't bother taking a screenshot, ended first team 100% with 3 boosters, and they're not for BB but for PvP. Could try next month without boosters and see how it goes....😛

Oh, wait... next month is bloodsucking DP😨

• Like 3