[ March 10th, 2023 ] Legendary Days - Zorani & Lapis

Ravi-Sama

Spirimon Science  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Zorani

2. 2. Rate Lapis

3. 3. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• Zorani to 100%
    • Zorani to 40%
    • Lapis to 100%
    • Lapis to 40%
    • Neither
    • I'll just use free regen CP, and w/e happens, happens...
  4. 4. Did you already have Lapis?

I decided to go for Zorani and Skip Lapis even if she is so cute.

i have not saved any CP before so i used only regeneration and refills.

I used :

304 CP ( 223 regeneration = 74 shards + 100 CP bought = 26 shards - 19 CP remained)

cost : 270 kobans for 3 SP + 181 kobans for CP + 4 Kobans for 10x fights = 455 kobans (2730 kobans on main server)

Drops 33 drop rate 10.85%

I almost did nid not get her becuse of time as i entered home super late.

zorani.JPG

• Like 7
  • Hearts 1

I planned to spend kobans if needed, to get Zorani 🔴 by the end yesterday, but I was dead tired after staying up watching Everything Everywhere All at Once last night, since it won 7 Oscars.

Ended up w/ 62% for her, like @bolitho76.  Used 2 SP.  It should cost 152 sultry coins to get her in the future ((100-62)*4).

It's probably for the best, since next month will have a DP instead of a BB, and there might be an Easter SE. 

Plus, I'm planning to get S Lupa's Mom from her MDR, which is just 10 days away (2 league rewards).  I have ~5k kos and 5 SP atm saved for that.

I'm also missing next month's Stacy (17%) and D Titania (39%).  I'll probably just aim to get both LD girls to 40% again, and try to get Titania, which should be slightly cheaper.

An MDR, MD, LD, DP, SE, MDR... definitely living in expensive times @MrXY.

Now, I have 8 L5s in my SM pool, and just 16 SC, so it'll be a long while before I get another one.

image.png.02ffd115e375942890c01541b055928b.png

• Like 7

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ March 10th, 2023 ] Legendary Days - Zorani & Lapis
  • 2 weeks later...