[ March 14th, 2023 ] Orgy Days 40 2023

Ravi-Sama

#springorgy -> 5 CP  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Trainer Wendy

2. 2. Did you already have the mission girl Dickachoo?

• Yep, gotta catch 'em all!
    • No, she ran away into the grass, the last time I encountered her.
  3. 3. Which of the boss girls are you missing? (multiple choice)

• Blossoming Brittany (Ninja Spy)
    • Tachibana (Gruntt)
    • Hummingbird Cheryl (Edwarda)
    • Spring Rumiko (Donatien)
    • Pooky (Bremen)
    • Dove Tracy (Finalmecia)
    • Trainer Wendy (Fredy Sih Roko Sensei)
    • Carine (Karole)
    • Alex (Jackson's Crew)
    • None.
  4. 4. Which of the champion girls are you missing? (multiple choice)

• Lopussy (Romero)
    • Chocolate Maker Abraël (Matsuda)
    • Waitress Eugene (Ryu)
    • None.

This event remembers me that it is the month I started the game. I remember Spring Rumiko because I liked her but it was my first month, so I was not able to get her. Since my first days I have 10 shards of her. This did not change until today. But this month I will convince her to join my harem. Finally 🙂

Apart from that I have 5 girls on bosses, so a lot to collect and I spent already a lot during Legendary Days. We are living in expensive times.

• Like 3

Thanks  @Ravi-Sama for once again stepping in in Finder's absence and making a great poll with interesting options on where we're at rather than just rating the girls. I like it a lot. ❤️

Not voting yet as I can't rate the new permanent EP girl introduced this time (although the first pose and avatar are pretty poorly drawn, so I'd be surprised if the series is any good).

13 hours ago, Liliat said:

Easy vote this time: I have NOBODY.

Easy for almost the opposite reason for me: ^^

image.png

Even better: the two girls I'm missing to grab the chest are both on villains (the new EP girl, ofc, and the other one is OG Tachibana on Gruntt). No orb to spend this time, which is really nice.

• Like 2

I already had Hummingbird Cheryl and Alex.

I'm starting with Carine (Karole), and I think that I will go for Pooky next.

I didn't get any shards from the 3 champions on the first run 😥

If I'll get 4 girls on these OD it would be great, getting 3 girls will be good also. If I could, I would choose Waitress Eugenie out of the champion girls. From the villain girls, Tracy, Wendy and especially Blossoming Brittany are to my likings. She's really blossoming to me, but I'm preferring to fight other villains (Karole atm).

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

I miss one more girl thanDvDivXXX and that is an EpP Girl. The other two are similar - Tachibana and the new one.

Sadly @Ravi-Sama had a mistake in his Poll: There is no chance to choose "no girl missing" for Champion Girls and you have to mark a vote. At Boss Girls it seems to be the same "problem" if someone had all old girls.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

There is no chance to choose "no girl missing" for Champion Girls and you have to mark a vote.

Ah, good point. I noticed the missing option but since I haven't voted yet I assumed we could leave that part unanswered (it used to work this way, I think? either that or I'm confusing forum polls with Kinkoid's surveys ^^).

The thing is, IIRC, once you add a poll to a thread, you have 24 hours to edit it. I know because Finder often prepares threads in advance (hidden to the public) and makes them visible when the time comes; I remember he ended up stuck with polls he could no longer change a few times.

@Ravi-Sama made this thread 23 hours ago as of this writing, so... ^^ Let's hope he passes by and sees this ping within the hour.

10 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

I miss one more girl thanDvDivXXX and that is an EpP Girl. The other two are similar - Tachibana and the new one.

Sadly @Ravi-Sama had a mistake in his Poll: There is no chance to choose "no girl missing" for Champion Girls and you have to mark a vote. At Boss Girls it seems to be the same "problem" if someone had all old girls.

My bad.  I don't think this way yet, since I've never had all of the girls, lol.  It's fixed.

9 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Had tried to vote and had no answer marked in the 4th group. An answer is required was what the program told me as I tried to send the vote. That was the reason why I mentioned it.

You should be able to vote now.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The thing is, IIRC, once you add a poll to a thread, you have 24 hours to edit it. I know because Finder often prepares threads in advance (hidden to the public) and makes them visible when the time comes; I remember he ended up stuck with polls he could no longer change a few times.

@Ravi-Sama made this thread 23 hours ago as of this writing, so... ^^ Let's hope he passes by and sees this ping within the hour.

😎

• Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ 14-Mar-23 ] Orgy Days 40 2023

March pool cleared.

image.png

I placed my vote. Had to go with "Meh" for Trainer Wendy because the writing and the ideas for poses were actually pretty good (aside from the usual excessive zoom in in scene pics to save up work, at the cost of giving us cropped-up, incomplete images). But this artist is more of a passable amateur than a professional. There are too many issues to count, especially in terms of anatomy. This is basically a 3-star girl with 1-star level of art quality.

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 1

Trainer Wendy at 92/100 right now, so it's time to switch off of her, and work on some bosses I need to make progress on for other reasons, and come back to her later to finish her up.

No shard drops from Romero first 2 times through, sadly.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Zteev said:

Trainer Wendy at 92/100 right now, so it's time to switch off of her [...] and come back to her later to finish her up.

But... why? Why not finish her now and then be on your merry way back to whichever regular villain you're focusing on outside of events? Is it a daily goal slash contest consideration (in case a "Get a new girl" task pops up in time)? This never seemed worth the risk to me. To each their own, of course.

• Like 2

image.png.1bbfa4557f58f077d2ff25f8677740d7.png

Started with 38/41. Got Wendy after 12 drops out of 112 combativity, Tachibana after 15 drops out of 213 combativity. Used natural regen (264) storaged rewards and full bar (51) and bought 20 combativity with 216 Koban.

Could get Misvaginus after 11 EpPx1 Orbs and had so obtained all girls. 🎉🥳

• Like 5

On 3/15/2023 at 10:08 AM, OmerB said:

I already had Hummingbird Cheryl and Alex.

I'm starting with Carine (Karole), and I think that I will go for Pooky next.

I didn't get any shards from the 3 champions on the first run 😥

If I'll get 4 girls on these OD it would be great, getting 3 girls will be good also. If I could, I would choose Waitress Eugenie out of the champion girls. From the villain girls, Tracy, Wendy and especially Blossoming Brittany are to my likings. She's really blossoming to me, but I'm preferring to fight other villains (Karole atm).

The event went as planned - I got Carine, Dickachoo, Lopussy and Pooky 🙂

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

I got hummingbird cherryl first since she was on 79 shards Then in honor of a Great Swedish Legend with 100 Wins i had to go for tachibana instantly also because she is super cute😍 then my next goal was dove Tracy its almost poetic of Kinkoid to taunt me Like this i had to use 800 Kobans to finnish her of since natural regen was not enough now I wake up and see no other than Dove Tracy in the mythic pachinko 😫🤪🤣

Screenshot_20230318_014552_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

Not a good event  for me . I planned not to invest and use only regeneration.

I chased Trainer wendy but she did not want to come to my harem easily.

It took me 5 days of regeneration and one refill to get her. i must confess that I got shards for Mavin and Venam too in the process.

so to get her, I used :

284 CP (7 were from one refill) drops 18 . drop rate 6.33%

5 drops for Mavin (15 shards) and 4 drops for venam (13 shrds).

The second girl was the mission girl.

from champions : i had two girls available but i could only 35 shards for Eugenie in three attempts in both champions.

• Like 3

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ March 14th, 2023 ] Orgy Days 40 2023