Tab Compet with Olivine disappeared despite 1st place

RayJefferson

I hadn't collected Olivine yet and now my 1st place legendary skill rewards are gone including the 5 star girl. attached photos of proof that I finished 1st and also that Olivine is not in my Harem. I put Koban on to get that girl extra. Thank you for giving me my rewards.
PS : I didn't know about the 21 day delay, I just found out.

Captureharem.PNG

Harem Olivine.PNG

Edited by RayJefferson

1 hour ago, jelom said:

21 days

Could have swarn I read 14 in an older post some where, so not sure if I'm mistaken or if it changed. Either way I'm not sure I would have hold something that long, girls especially. what I tend to do if I am going to leave a girl is leave a few other days rewards in front of her as a buffer so if I notice one of them drop I know its time to take the girl.

5 hours ago, Yamiray said:

what I tend to do if I am going to leave a girl is leave a few other days rewards in front of her as a buffer so if I notice one of them drop I know its time to take the girl.

So do I, it is a good safety net.

Yep. It's 21 days. Hoarding contest rewards, especially very important ones such as a 5-star Legendary girl and 1 MG piece, for weeks (just so you can get a few extra points from daily goals or a regular contest when you claim them) is extremely risky and not recommended.

This doesn't belong in Bug Reporting, as the sticky clearly says. Good luck, have fun.

• Like 1