[ March 16th, 2023 ] Kinky Cumpetition #43 - Alt. Bluebell ​🔴​

Ravi-Sama

Bluebell is the ancient Spirit of the Woods. She is a trickster whose magical pranks are known far and wide. Would you like to be the butt of her jokes?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Bluebell

2. 2. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• I'm trying to get her.
    • I need an eccentric girl for my crit damage passive.
    • I stored kisses for this KC.
    • I don't want her.
    • I'll go w/ the flow using regen kisses, and league fights, but not spending kobans.
    • I'll try to get less than 40% shards, so she won't end up in my sultry mysteries pool.
    • There's overlap w/ the new PvP PoV, so I might as well buy some kisses.

I don't really understand what's going on with her breasts, and the art doesn't seem great overall, but... there's something about her that intrigues me. I like the wing flicker in her animation too.

I was going to use some of my saved kisses to get her yesterday, but then I realized PoV was ending so I gazed into @Ravi-Sama's Crystal Balls and saw that the new PoV was going to be Season/League wins. I'm glad I waited until today because I'm already at 1140 in PoV, which might help me on Day 1 of LC since this is one of the slowest PoVs to unlock.

• Like 3

I didn't really want her, but I naturally got up to 93 shards, after using 2 league refills, and my stored kisses.

Thought about if I wanted to see her stuck at 93%, unless I spent 28 SC later to get her.

Ended up impulsively buying 2 season refills, in the final 2 min, and it took 17 kisses to get the final 7 shards.

image.thumb.png.23fb06c69fd6c3d1bd8f54c9ae868524.png

• Like 5

i Almost did not get her because of lack of time.

Season : 175 kisses (120 saved + 55 regeneration , POV and SM) = 82 shards . drop rate : 46.85%

leagues : 93 fights (83 regeneration + 10 bought) = 18 shards . drops 7 . drop rate  7.52%

i ve been lucky towads the end . i refilled 10 fights from leagues that gave me the last 7 shards from 3 drops.

image_2023-03-18_131735538.png

• Like 5

I've actually burned sultry tokens to finish her without using too many kobans. In case anyone's wondering, it's not just visual: when the shop offers you to buy the remaining 59 shards for X tokens, even if you gain more shards through normal gameplay before taking the offer, and you would need less, it still sells you 59 shards (and you get some epic flower bunches for going over 100%).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4
  • Surprised :O 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ March 16th, 2023 ] Kinky Cumpetition #43 - Alt. Bluebell ​🔴​