recharge time error

drwho8765

I replied to this on discord but since you come here more often I'll respond here too.

Do you have a silver, gold, platinum or diamond card? Recently they increased the max stored resources on energy, combat points, leagues & kisses if you have one of the cards, the higher the card the longer it takes to cap.

If this isn't the case you'll need to contact support via in game menu > settings > contact support. They probably won't get back to you before Monday though.

i have the gold card, however the timer is what was off, the actual energy recharged at normal speed, i have almost all full energy at reset. kinda hard to explain it was just the timer that was buggy. it still seems to be buggy i used  down to 19 energy and now have 34 energy  after three hours or so, but timer shows 21 hrs till full recharge.

I'm not sure what the energy cap is for each card but it should work out to 7.5 minutes per energy to reach the max which to go from 0 to 100 should take 12.5 hours. Does it work out to 7.5 per energy needed to reach your max?

no the timer does not  work out for that time with gold card max is at 200 energy. three hours at 1 energy  every 7.5 min should show shorter time on recharge timer. been trying to figure it out on the calculator but not sure i am getting right numbers i got 24 energy for three hours  at that rate is correct just the timer showing full recharge time is what is wrong