[ March 19th, 2023 ] Legendary Contest #34 - Quatra ​⚪​

Ravi-Sama

Legendary Adventurer  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Quatra

2. 2. Are you familiar w/ Drakengard 3?

3. 3. Which day do you expect to recruit Quatra?

• Day 1: I stored a ton of PXP. I'll at least get a top 4.
    • Day 2: I'll get 2 top 10s, from PXP and Orbs.
    • Day 3: I'm gonna do a lot of champion fights, b/c I didn't save enough for the first two days.
    • Day 4: I'll either take my time being frugal w/ resources, aiming for top 25s each day, or my plan was to use a ton of GXP all along.

I love the girl, but day 1 is more about what you have saved than what you can do during the contest, and it isn't even close. Without saved PXP, you can't even assure a 1st day of 25% attraction. Contests should be at least 50/50 on what you can do and what you have saved via long-term game management, imho.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, Pelinor a dit :

Contests should be at least 50/50 on what you can do and what you have saved via long-term game management, imho.

But, but, but... This contest is all about "Competing against other harems (players)". You can absolutely score points with "what you can do"! (At least 60,000 points, even!)

It even doubles with whatever daily contest is active. Today, you just have to spend 15B Ymen to compete with PXP scores!

• Haha 1

image.png.af7693422a90f8e9330af55a8fa9bf68.png

Season, PoG free Path and most of the PoV (both Paths) XP rewards were enough for a nice start in this LC. The next days will be much more relaxed. Will see how much gems I can farm in the next days (and x3/x6 MxPs 😉 )

Oh, before I totally forget: In the Daily I got 1st too without spending one Ymen 😁

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 6
  • Hearts 2

17 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Season, PoG free Path and most of the PoV (both Paths) XP rewards were enough for a nice start in this LC.

Nice. I would have preferred a bracket like that to what I had, but still mission complete: I got the girl, LC done.

image.png

Thanks a lot for all the event threads and more, @Ravi-Sama.

Now on to enjoy this new series of poses and scenes by Venus. :$ I'll vote later.

Good luck have fun, folks.

PS: I'd say the double-whammy of aligned pachinko contests typically results in a more difficult and vicious experience. Glad I can safely ignore both.

• Like 8

I missed the 4th place by meager 100 points 😭 I had 5,338,200 points, and saw that I miss it few seconds before the reset time. I didn't manage to do one more click to grab the missing points.

Nevermind, I will get the girl today in an orbs galore.

Edited by OmerB
  • Sad 6
  • Surprised :O 1

Settled for third place today since i am short on kobans and its only roughly 15 something days before we get a new  mythic i also saw on some Mythic revival thread that Druidia titania might be revived next month if that is the case i am not done with Revivals yet😳

Screenshot_20230320_132158_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 8

the sceenshot in this topic is more appealing than in her first pose.

i started only with 25 shards . i came back late and had not time to calculate anything so i just opened whatever xp available i had. and i finished 10 th before i got sniped at the last seconds.

image_2023-03-20_194741781.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Il y a 6 heures, Kensou007 a dit :

2nd day most of time is easy if you didn't get the girl since all the whale already gone all aout on day 1

you finished 1st but your score in my group is outside top 10. in my case, i was absent IRL thus just secured shards before leavving. i know i wont be in top 1 even if used every orb so why do i need to spend more . knowing that i could be kicked from top 25 before reset.

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 2

Managed to unlock Quatra by the 3rd day, like I expected, so that I can recruit her on the 4th day, for an extra 50k points.

Day 1 (PXP): 5th w/ a 6.2 mil score

• 1st: 10.6 mil (1.5 mil above 2nd)
  • 4th: 7.2 mil
  • 10th: 4 mil
  • 25th: 793k

Day 2 (Orbs): 20th w/ an 802k score

• 1st: 2.4 mil (80k above 2nd)
  • 4th: 2 mil
  • 10th: 1.2 mil
  • 25th: 688k

Day 3 (Tickets): 1st w/ a 220k score

• 1st: 220k (25k above 2nd)
  • 4th: 166k
  • 10th: 119k
  • 25th: 31k

image.png.bff0a24eb7abb20f67a04182eec77d6f.png

• Like 5

image.png.9f776db63343e19a6b6f26440c9f40da.png

Last day ended to me like expected: to high spending that I could reach top4 with the small amount of books left. So I decided to hold on all and hope for a matching daily contest to claim my girls from PoV, Season and LC.

image.png.b1d0fce8c1327d6138e460de29e81121.png

The ca. 4300 points I needed for 43rd place was mostly buying all books and gifts from the market.

• Like 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ March 19th, 2023 ] Legendary Contest #34 - Quatra ​⚪​