What Now?

Ozark666

I am in The Harem Tournament and have finished Elemental, Also I have all 3 girls from Auga in my Harem. I am at level 299. My energy level is 549/150. What can I do to increase my level or maybe even spend some energy, here is a screen capture to show my situation.

000A.jpg

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Ozark666 said:

I am in The Harem Tournament and have finished Elemental, Also I have all 3 girls from Auga in my Harem. I am at level 299. My energy level is 549/150. What can I do to increase my level or maybe even spend some energy, here is a screen capture to show my situation.

000A.jpg

Well for using energy: you can only buy tickets with it now ( or wait until tomorrow´s patch note .. a new quest will be out) as for levelling.. I think you´re doing a pretty amazing job already.. just like our club´s little orca @SafiTheOrca did back in her early days :)

(I assumed you already completed the side quests too)

..one more thing.. idk if you saw but there´s a XP booster in the market that give an additional % of xp when you claim xp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, -MM- said:

Hey Ozark, you could join a max upgraded club to get even more exp from all sources in the game. We happen to have one spot left if you want to join the best club on the server 😄

Thank you -MM-, but I have my own Club and I see no way of joining another Club. BTW my club is Black Sabbath Mortuary

1 hour ago, Ozark666 said:

Thank you -MM-, but I have my own Club and I see no way of joining another Club. BTW my club is Black Sabbath Mortuary

If you don´t want to join us let me give you another advice: upgrade your xp bonus in the club page that´s a bit extra xp you´re missing out on atm ;)

(you don´t see a way because you´re club leader I suppose?...you´d have to make another account leader in chase you´d like to join another club (contact support for that) fyi)

On 3/21/2023 at 11:41 PM, Ozark666 said:

I am in The Harem Tournament and have finished Elemental, Also I have all 3 girls from Auga in my Harem. I am at level 299. My energy level

What made you assume any of this was "Off topic"? This entire thread is you describing your playing account's situation and asking for game-related advice.

Moved where it belongs.

16 hours ago, Methos2 said:

I'm a co-leader. I see Kick option on the club leader like all other members. Of course, I haven't and won't tried it.

Yeah, it doesn't work. I tried to kick @holymolly to take over the club from ambush.

No, kidding 😅 I assume that it does not work because i tried to kick our CC Account (also co-leader). I got the following error message:

image.thumb.png.a8df76f903af68aefbdfd46b657fd72c.png

Edited by -MM-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Hearts 1

2 hours ago, -MM- said:

Yeah, it doesn't work. I tried to kick @holymolly to take over the club from ambush.

No, kidding 😅 I assume that it does not work because i tried to kick our CC Account (also co-leader). I got the following error message:

image.thumb.png.a8df76f903af68aefbdfd46b657fd72c.png

LIAR he tried to kick fakeMM 😛

• Haha 4

On 3/22/2023 at 2:36 PM, holymolly said:

If you don´t want to join us let me give you another advice: upgrade your xp bonus in the club page that´s a bit extra xp you´re missing out on atm ;)

(you don´t see a way because you´re club leader I suppose?...you´d have to make another account leader in chase you´d like to join another club (contact support for that) fyi)

Sorry I may dumb but I do not understand how to upgrade my xp bonus in the club page, Is this the page you are referring to?

BSM-000.jpg