Favorites Feature for Harem

Breeder

I would like a personal way to filter the harem's of HentaiHeroes and ComixHarem. Even though I do not play GayHarem this feature would be a boon to that game too.

I was hoping the devs and the players would support this additional feature that I think should have been added by now. The purpose would be to serve as a means for further sorting and maybe to gather polling info from the game directly in order to already answer those poll questions, sort of... Or maybe it would serve some other purpose I cannot think of currently.

I'm thinking of another harem filter feature to toggle favorite haremettes on/off and a star, or some other icon, over in the details pane or somewhere else nearby so that it is easy to indicate which haremette you wish to add or remove from your favorites.

Tell me what you all think. Cheers!FavoritesFeaturesuggestion.PNG.26683fabaac42bfe84c0b4fb44d87a8a.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I edited the picture, the GH players can get a bit sensitive about female nudity given for years kinkoid just gave us HH patch notes with no editing.

I like the idea, especially if it kinkoid use it to poll favourites that could lead to getting more alts of overlooked but liked guys/girls.

• Like 2

That's fine. All I care about is that this idea gets traction and support. It get's tedious to scroll through so many girls/or boys in this case if you have so many of them when you are trying to find a specific one you can't recall the name of.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gotta agree with this proposal as well.

To be honest I even have three distinct categories of "favorites" which I keep track of more or less outside the game itself:

1. Guys intended to be my main battle teams for PVP (this category can still be somewhat kept track of in-game with combinations of existing filters)

2. Guys where I simply like the art style and/or the theme attached (such as cameos from different works I'd like to group together)

3. Guys I admire as they are and with whom I would actually want to make out or even hop into bed with.  (aka guys who are my type, which applies to 117 guys out of the 732 I collected so far).

---

Idk, maybe a three level-favorite marker would be nice, giving a gold, silver or bronze star to guys who you consider favorites, the gold ones for your top 10, silver ones for those you like very much but can't fit into the golden top 10 while bronze is for those you still like above average yet aren't necessarily full favorite material.

---

Also, since we're talking favorites, in events and similar features where one or more guys are hidden behind a koban paywall maybe players should be given the option to switch the free guys with the koban locked ones if they like those better and can't spare the kobans to remove the paywall.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

I totally agree with Eckos!!! It is quite frustrating to spend Kobans or Pachinko orbs or get guys who are not at all ones type. There should be a way for players to chose, to classify and determine which guys you want to keep in your harem or not......