Preventing Free-to-Play and false server errors

BBBBBB-B

Step to reproduce:

1. Start clicking your guys in Harem to collect money.

2. After clocking few dozens you got false 500 Internal Server Error.

3. Wait for 1 hour to continue or pay real money to buy Seasonal Pass and collect your income from Harem by clicking Collect All button for ‘free’.

As for the false nature of 500 Internal Server Error. IETF RFC 9110 HTTP Semantics says that:

The 500 (Internal Server Error) status code indicates that the server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.

We may easily check: do server have server really problem or not by requesting it same time from another IP. Surprisingly (actually not) it didn’t have any problem if we request it from another IP but give us 500 error again if we request it from our ‘main’ IP again. Further the server have its 500 error exactly for 1 hour. So in fact we get 403 Forbidden that stands for:

The 403 (Forbidden) status code indicates that the server understood the request but refuses to fulfill it. A server that wishes to make public why the request has been forbidden can describe that reason in the response content (if any).

Unfortunately, ‘the server’ wish not to clearly explain public the real reason for refusing requests and give real status code, instead lying and ‘softly forcing’ to Pay-to-Play or get errors regularly blocks.

The 500 error happens when you click too fast on anything, it's there for 2 reasons. 1st to protect the server from someone trying to crash it and 2nd to prevent cheating like automated scripts and auto clickers. Sadly it does hit honest players frequently. You either need to wait like you said or use a proxy/VPN to bypass the temporary IP ban.

I have over 1300 guys now so I gave up collecting the harem money long ago but it's definitely something newer players probably don't want to miss out on. It would be nice if they'd make it a universal feature to collect for free, especially since the money nerf, but that collect is probably a key reason players get the silver card so it will probably never happen.

3 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

Sadly it does hit honest players frequently.

It hit only honest players coz autoclickers made to get rid of routine tasks not to hurry it up (at least in this game). It may add some (random) pause between clicks and still do their job for 20 min instead of 5 min, nobody cares. Ban whole IP to prevent DOS?! Well, it explains why nothing is working fine here...

• 3 weeks later...

Incompetence or just lie?

Me:

Today I got two times 500 server error for 1 hour while collecting money from my Harem. What would you do to fix it? I can't play normally!!!

Support:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support.

Please click Ctrl+F5 while on the page.

In case the issue persists, clear your browser\'s cache and cookies and make sure that third-party cookies are allowed. Afterward, restart the browser and then try to open the page again. Alternatively, you can also try through different browsers like Chromе, Mozilla, Edge or Safari.

Have a great day!

Me again:

Nothing of it helps, it's block on server side, and YOU KNOW IT answering and lying me!

A-a-and ticket was closed. They don't care and don't want to fix bugs. Great support for game of the year, ha-ha!