Natural regen (visual?) bug

Hey there, I don't think this was already reported (If it was sorry, I did not find it either in the forum or in the known issues post in kinkoid's blog).

The issue is: when natural regen timer gets to 0, you gain "two" points of said resource. instead of only one (I noticed this for CPs, kisses and league tokens). After you use one of those two points, the second bonus one vanishes.

It probably is just a visual bug that fixes itself after refreshing the page, but I noticed this thing now that I'm online with all half empty meters, I do not know if it could preemptively block the natural regen timer one point earlier (I mean it could visually go from 18 CPs to 20, bypassing the 19. I do not know if the natural regen timer correctly proceeds even if the CPs bar results falsely filled)

Also, (even if this is more likely a reference error and not a bug) the showed resting time needed to naturally refill all the bars refers to the maximum refillable amount of the resource: I'm currently at 5/20 CPs, and the refill menu says I'd need to wait 4,1 days to be on top again (that is the time it would take to reach 200 total CPs via natural regen).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Antimon said:

Hey there, I don't think this was already reported (If it was sorry, I did not find it either in the forum or in the known issues post in kinkoid's blog).

The issue is: when natural regen timer gets to 0, you gain "two" points of said resource. instead of only one (I noticed this for CPs, kisses and league tokens). After you use one of those two points, the second bonus one vanishes.

It probably is just a visual bug that fixes itself after refreshing the page, but I noticed this thing now that I'm online with all half empty meters, I do not know if it could preemptively block the natural regen timer one point earlier (I mean it could visually go from 18 CPs to 20, bypassing the 19. I do not know if the natural regen timer correctly proceeds even if the CPs bar results falsely filled)

Also, (even if this is more likely a reference error and not a bug) the showed resting time needed to naturally refill all the bars refers to the maximum refillable amount of the resource: I'm currently at 5/20 CPs, and the refill menu says I'd need to wait 4,1 days to be on top again (that is the time it would take to reach 200 total CPs via natural regen).

what jelom said.. it´s an KK related issue that zoo can´t fix.. so he´s waiting for them to fix it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/7/2023 at 6:44 PM, Antimon said:

It's a very old bug. I have noticed it from time to time for several months now. And not only at zero. As soon as any of the timers adds 1 point while the page is active, 2 points are visually added. The excess disappears when the page is refreshed (including after using this point)

P.S. When you visually receive the last currency point (and in fact the penultimate one), the accumulation of points continues

1.jpg.20ebd77e3afad5a94f683f0ea5d009ec.jpg

Edited by Master-17
Info about "last" point
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1