• Meh
    • Yucky
  2. 2. How do you find Zeydia?

• Fap-faptabulous!
    • Very good
    • Nice
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  3. 3. Would you take the extra path in this event?

• Yes, I have the gold and Zeydia is hot and sensual!
    • No, I'm saving my gold for other events

It's time for Double Penetration!

You have until the 18th of April to prove your skills and Red Ripper and Zeydia will be all yours.

Complete objectives and earn potions of penetration that will grant you awesome rewards!

Prepare for double pleasure!

Screenshot_20230414-224524_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Thanks 4

My current progression - My CxH account is in a great shape, but I got kinda sucky tasks, so I'm stalled a bit.

Screenshot_20230415-162115_Kiwi Browser.jpg

I'm contemplating about taking the extra path. I have plenty of gold, and Zeydia is a Sensual girl, but I got 4 Sensual 5* girls, plus a Mythic, and my Blue gems are depleting... She's looking very nice, but not specially great imo, and there'll be Mythic days revivals soon...

I still haven't decided whether I should take the extra path or keep my gold for MDRs. I will check her attributes (hair and eyes colour), and then I'll decide.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

DP completed fairly quickly, which was my only goal to be quiet again.

I replaced 1 task, and stopped (towards the end) the right tasks due to 4 awakenings I didn't want to do.

What I don't like about this event, apart from the unpredictability of the tasks and the repetition of some of them, is that it's the only one that almost (except for some great luck) forces us to spend Kobans. For me: 5x42 Kobans in Market refreshes and 72 Kobans (1 task replaced) = 282 Kobans

Here are the tasks I did not encounter:

Gain XP
Get a new girl
All orbs/pachinko tasks
Spend Kobans

Happy RNG all. 

image.thumb.png.48a9be008f1ddeb6a2d1740b2ea7dcb0.png

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Chbass said:

DP completed fairly quickly, which was my only goal to be quiet again.

I replaced 1 task, and stopped (towards the end) the right tasks due to 4 awakenings I didn't want to do.

What I don't like about this event, apart from the unpredictability of the tasks and the repetition of some of them, is that it's the only one that almost (except for some great luck) forces us to spend Kobans. For me: 5x42 Kobans in Market refreshes and 72 Kobans (1 task replaced) = 282 Kobans

Here are the tasks I did not encounter:

Gain XP
Get a new girl
All orbs/pachinko tasks
Spend Kobans

Happy RNG all. 

image.thumb.png.48a9be008f1ddeb6a2d1740b2ea7dcb0.png

It sounds to me that you were quite lucky, with the types of tasks that you didn't encounter.

I got multiple time tasks that required to spend gems. Luckily, I still have many common girls at levels 1-300, so I could do it with the least spent gems possible.

• Like 2

I was keep getting defeat villains, win in seasons,  win in leagues tasks in CxH so it took me longer to finish DP compared to HH and PsH. But I didn't get any gold spending tasks in CxH like restock market or spend gold like in the other 2 games. 

20230417_101444.jpg

• Like 2

I finished DP in all 3 games (HH, CxH and PSH), but the sensation of stress, being forced to spend too much resources, including gold, while at the same time having to restrain myself not to claim any reward or doing any battle, the needing to be online a lot more time than usual, not possible for everyone and in any case interfering with real life, those reasons make DP the least desirable event.

The (small) reduction in tasks requirement has helped a bit, but the possibility of having the same tasks repeated almost consecutively, especially the ones that need a long time to recharge (pantheon, season, league, villain, or daily chests) can make this event a hell. 

• Like 3

DAY ONE: Got Red Ripper & asst'd goodies!  Not a bad start!  Even got Orifiel The Unchained, the 1st girl in Pantheon!

DAY TWO: fucking microshits done me dirty; win10 crashed the video card just as i was about to start playing...  Lost all unsaved work & my latest CxH & HH screenshots...  i tried restarting the pc multiple times but it stayed wrecked & useless until sometime after daily reset...

DAY THREE: didn't do as much as i would have bc i was struggling to catch up in HH's DP...  so i got a few goods & 2 more girls before i quit.

image.png.6be52b3203116689b6fae8b3d0e36295.pngCollected Fiend to complete either Shards or Get a Girl task, i don't remember - my brain is fried & i need a nap...

image.thumb.png.8ebc18a94d8b55d28e7e54dfb500f94a.png

Since Hearty Hellion is the Daredevil parody, who is Red Ripper?

Edited by Karxan
  • Thinking 1