The encounters of Our Hero with Dalila of the Desert.

Tomthe Bomb

To Dalila's storyline:

Our Hero was wondering in the desert in search of a hidden treasure.  When he was completely lost, he stumbled upon a Desert Oasis and as luck would have it there he found the Astrologist Dalila Luxor.  After she gave him some water for his thirst, she asked for a favor in return, some cunnilingus with his now wet mouth.  You know Our Hero always willing to please and in a flash they were both naked with Our Hero lying on a blanket spread out on the sand next to the Oasis and Dalila in a face sitting position.  As Our Hero satisfied her needs she couldn't help but notice his enlarged cock and said, "It rare to meet such a brave heart in the desert.  Your cock is quite a sight as well, I wonder if it's just as wonderful as your tongue?  I can't wait to find out!  I want to release into your mouth, but I want to hold on a little bit longer."  After all it was not everyday that Dalila had visitors to her hidden Oasis.  She would want to make her sexual pleasure last as long as possible, not knowing Our Hero's stamina for prolonged sexual encounters.  You can be assured that later Dalila would indeed find out just how wonderful Our Hero's cock was, after all, you know Our Hero always willing to please.

To Desert Dalila's storyline:

Having met Our Hero when he wandered into her Desert Oasis lost and thirsty, she was impressed with the amount of sexual stimulation he was able to give her after his rescue.  So the next morning after just one more quickie, the pair headed off into the desert with Dalila as his guide.  Although they were carrying plenty of water and other provisions, about midday when the Sun was its hot Dalila stopped and squatting down supported on the balls of her feet.  Our Hero was curious but soon figured out her plan when she unzipped his pants and pulled out his now growing member.  Slipping his now huge cock into her mouth she sucked with abandum only stopping to say, "Mff, this desert journey was longer than I expected but thanks to your generosity, my throat isn't dry anymore."  However, she continued to expertly suck on his manhood until it was dripping down her throat and no to her exposed breasts [evidently desert people don't need to cover up even in the midday Sun].  Brushing aside a rather large and deadly black scorpion like she did that kind of thing everyday - come to think of it, she probably did, she continued speaking, "Mm, please let me drink more of your precum, let's save the water for later."  But as far as Our Hero was concerned, she didn't need water as an excuse to give him head.  They were soon on their way again when Dalila looked at the horizon.  To Our Hero it looked only like a thin line of brown just above the horizon line, but Dalila knew how fast sandstorms could move and urged Our Hero to quickly move with her to a place of some shelter she knew about.  Just reaching the open shelter before the sandstorm was at its worse, it was time to stop.  Dalila removed her clothes and shook out the sand; then sat on them.  She urged Our Hero to do the same as there would be plenty of time to put them back on after the storm passed.  Even though they were both covered with sand, eyeing Dalila's exposed pussy as she sat with her legs spread was too much for Our Hero to resist.  Smiling Dalila remarked, "Haa, we almost got caught in that sandstorm!  Good thing we found shelter."  As Our Hero spread her pussy wide open with the finger tips of both hands, he soon slid into her warm and tight vagina.  "It seems your cock is also in search of shelter," she observed.  "The only thing I can cover it with is my pussy, ahh," she moaned as Our Hero increased his rhythm.  "I hope you don't mind," she added but from the look on Our Hero's face she knew he didn't.  Hours and many orgasms later, evening fell upon the desert.  When Our Hero started to put his clothes back on, Dalila suggested that they hang them up in the evening breeze to get the last of the sandstorm's dust out.  Our Hero seems to enjoy being naked as he spends a lot of his time that way.  Dalila left the shelter to look at the night sky, after all she is an Astrologist.  Our Hero followed her and looking down at her young tight ass felt inspired.  Reaching around with both hands from behind Our Hero began to massage her firm young breasts.  Enjoying the sensuality, Dalila brought her hands up and placed them over those of Our Hero and continued to gaze at the stars.  Encouraged by her gesture, Our Hero slow slid his cock into her eager ass.  Only half turning her head back to Our Hero Dalila coos, "The desert has finally calmed down but I feel another storm coming, haa."  Our Hero builds up his rhythm and soon Dalila is experiencing a whole new sensation.  "It's like the desert's spirit is inside my ass!" she exclaims.  Thinking about what she said Our Hero knew he was good but didn't think he could be spiritual without being in his 'golden' mode.  But Dalila is spiritual and that is how she saw it, "Your cock is a blessing, making me cum over and over under the starry sky!"  Well Our Hero had to admit she had a point, he couldn't think of anything he would rather do than fulfil her dreams.

To Sorceress Dalila's storyline:

Their journey over and the treasure obtained, they agreed to return to Dalila's Desert Oasis.  [What about the treasure and what did they have to do to obtain it?  Well that is another story.]  Our Hero was pleased to learn that although it only looked like a very large tent from the outside, Dalila's home had floors and furniture [including a bed which was surprising as up until then they had made love on blankets spread out on the sand or standing up].  Once inside Dalila's home, Dalila made the first move commanding, "Come here, my dearest, and if you are obedient I will show you the wonders of the universe!"  You know Our Hero always willing to please so he walks over to where she is standing.  "Now show me the wonders hidden in your pants!" Dalila orders.  Again Our Hero is happy to please her and it wasn't long before Our Hero had removed all of his clothes [actually being naked is a common condition for Our Hero] as Dalila did the same [not that she wears all that much to begin with and being naked was kind of her thing as well].  Dalila squats spreading her knees far apart to give a view of her eager pussy to Our Hero as she places her hands on the base of his penis and begins to gently lick its head.  As a spiritual globe sparkles in the background, Dalila continues using her Astrologist viewpoint saying, "Let your mistress taste your Milky Way on her hungry tongue."  Well you know Our Hero, he holds back but when it becomes evident that Dalila urgently wants his cum, he graciously give it to her filling her mouth again and again as she swallows repeatedly.  Dalila then grabs her mystic orb and lies on her wooden floor on her back with her knees pulled up high.  Rubbing her tongue with one finger from her right hand while massaging her mystic orb with her left hand, she eyes Our Hero's cock as he moves closer to her.  As her pussy oozes with her juice Dalila comments, "Ahhh, seems like you found my black holes!"  Again she uses her Astrology references for sexual meaning, perhaps for her it is hard to separate sex from her astrology.  "Since you have been such a good pet, I'll let you chose which one to enter," she offers.  Somehow, based on her past experiences with Our Hero, I think she would enjoy his cock in either hole.  "I can promise you that both have strange and unexplored worlds hidden for you!" she declares.  Our Hero gives the idea a bit of thought and then moves behind her sitting on her floor.  He beacons her to sit in his lap reverse Cowgirl style as he slides his penis into her primary 'black hole' which is her firm vagina.  He then plays with her nipples while giving her French kisses.  This pleases her so much she begins to squirt.  Taking a breath from the kissing she remarks, "Ahhh! This is amazing!"  Our Hero smiles and continues to plow her anxious pussy.  "I love the feeling of you inside me!" Dalila adds.  Continuing with her astrologic metaphors, she claims, "You're filling me up with your starseed!"  As Our Hero continues to give her orgasm after orgasm it reaches a point where she bursts out, "Ahhhh! I'm seeing Supernovas explode in front of my eyes."  Well you know Our Hero, always willing to please and fulfil another girl's dreams.  

OK Fellow Players, what do you think?   Would you like me to write a story of their adventure to find the desert treasure?

• Like 4

On 4/24/2023 at 3:24 PM, Tomthe Bomb said:

OK Fellow Players, what do you think?   Would you like me to write a story of their adventure to find the desert treasure?

Go ahead! :)

Go-ahead GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

(Please don't make a double post for something as small as thanking someone for a Like, though, thank you.)

• Haha 1