5. 5. Favorite Girls

• Keeper Vandi
    • Keeper Xenyth
    • Keeper Space Lady
    • Keeper Kilaria

/WIP/

image.thumb.png.12e106435df9efaad8bfe9de5c979b8d.png

Wildman,

Starting today and ending on the 31st of April, you have the chance to impress four super sexy superheroines and get them to join your Harem

Keeper Vandi and  Keeper Xenyth will be yours if you complete all tasks. If you want Keeper Space Lady and Keeper Kilaria to join you, you’ll have to double your efforts. 

Get them all!

image.thumb.png.6b4cfee1fb2af63b6b595c28bce810d1.png

FREE TRACK

ava0.pngava0.png

Keeper Vandi                                                         Keeper Xenyth

BONUS TRACK

ava0.pngava0.png

Keeper Space Lady                                               Keeper Kilaria

Edited by Karxan
  • Thanks 3

• Karxan changed the title to [25 APRIL, 2023] PoA - Keepers of the Milky Way
7 hours ago, OmerB said:

I would also add a question in the poll

It's probably too late for that, unfortunately. I know there's a relatively short window during which the poll can be edited after the thread is created, then it's more or less set in stone. It used to be 24 hours at some point. I know it's a bit longer than that now, but since this one was made on Tuesday I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Like 2

OkaY!  So a couple Little Miracles happened that i'd Like to share, since i was (& still am) highly stressed by some things this weekend, but they made me feel a bit better!

So the Spring Delights event surprised me by providing the extra cash i needed for Keepers' tier 17, which i was fearing i wouldn't complete in time to get tiers 18-20 before it ends, so Thank You God!

image.thumb.png.81f32fb281af3d1e04d2a103104ed4f8.png

as i'd only managed to save up about 19.3M since the last "Spend" task, this was huge!

Then a Second Blessing from Defeating Villains!!

image.thumb.png.1a096e1032016a4c1769bed7b4240595.png

insane joy is helping to balance out the not-fun stuff!!!  ❤🖤💖🖤💗🖤💘🖤🖤💖🖤💗🖤💘🖤🖤💖🖤💗🖤💘🖤🖤💖🖤💗🖤💘🖤  ❤️🔥

On 4/28/2023 at 2:37 AM, OmerB said:

Thanks, I though to open it myself :) I like Kilaria and Xenyth.

I would also add a question in the poll - Will you take the extra path (with two funny options)? 🙂

i Like them all, & i'm very happy it looks like i'll be able to get Keeper Xenyth❣❣  💜💚💜💚💜💚  ❣❣  💜💚💜💚💜💚

On 4/28/2023 at 10:31 AM, DvDivXXX said:

It's probably too late for that, unfortunately. I know there's a relatively short window during which the poll can be edited after the thread is created, then it's more or less set in stone. It used to be 24 hours at some point. I know it's a bit longer than that now, but since this one was made on Tuesday I wouldn't hold my breath.

i will try to think of something for other events.  speaking of which, Spring Delights has no thread, i'm in a better mood & nearly done w/the games for the day, so i might make it!  Sadly my early notes were lost in a browser crash, & it's late enough that Spring Delights isn't in my in game News/mail, but i'll see what i can do!

• Hearts 2

well, so far so good!  but one challenge (Contests) forced me to cut into my Kisses & Condoms early, so now i'm hoping to get enough via regen to finish it before the reset/event end.

image.png.d06e39f8d8d3d9c6d2b8fe23f27eb148.png

It's hard to know since the latest updates, i get huge Regen times when i check from Seasons & Leagues, but get another ETA/Regen time from the Inventory/Resource screen;

image.thumb.png.9c066a9735b2b61de3adf5f82c37c690.png

image.png.be76819b3d45c1515aaded4e657a04fc.png

These Last two caps were taken within a minute of each other.

Edit: too tired to risk it, i let regen get me most of the way then bought the last 6 charges i needed

image.thumb.png.3905909412825fc015993b25d557caf1.png

i'll try for the MGear, but not gonna sweat it...  g'night!

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 2