Club Champion Question

Shirow

its my first time on this club champion thing. I dont waste kobans for it, so i am using tickets. Got interrupted many times for some events asking to do champions thing, and because it was so limited i had to waste on champions the tickets on main game too.
now, i have done like 230 challenges, (i think i am reading that well), and i mostly get 27 shards of pig thing or 35.  i am at 48 % i think.
my question is, after it ends the event, and i did not get the girl, will i receive shards or ... what? (which honestly, in 4 days is impossible)
I really don't know very well how this works.. :/

I used search function to look about this. so unless search sucks her and there is page to explain that, i turn here for help. :/

Edited by Shirow
  • Sad 1

This is the wrong topic for this question; the current topic is about Classic Event or Orgy Days girls available on regular champions (With a 50% chance to get 35 shards on each stage, during these events).

Club Champions are different beasts, although they follow similar rules for the fights themselves.

On Club Champions, shards are only awarded when the champion is defeated. You have until the end of the month to defeat him. After this, all progress will be reset/lost.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

no wonder i could not find anywhere about this.- I was searching as "club champions". :/

Thank you so much for your reply. And sorry for asking in wrong place. So i guess all time wasting in it will not be rewarded in any way. that sucks. x( 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Shirow said:

its my first time on this club champion thing.

Moved to its own QA thread, along with the replies.

We were all beginners once, and this subforum (QA) welcomes any question about the game. You can just make a new thread here to ask your question, next time. Better than to bump an older thread that turned out to be about something else. Cheers.

• Thanks 1

This sounds very much as if you were alone in your own Club, or at least the only one who is participating in Club Champion fights.

Chances you will be successful are quite low (although I did it a few times), the Circumstances have to be in your favor.

Look for an (more) active Club, so the Champion can be defeated and you will receive some Shards.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

That explains a lot. This is my first time doing this thing so i don't really know how it is supposed to work, though i don't know where to see if someone else is doing it.
if i had one more day, i could win the champion thing. :/ I don't really feel like using kobans that i am saving for "better" things.
I went to check how to change club, and it will be useless now, because it says i can't be added to another club in the next 24 hours. 
well, thank you for your kind answer/help. :)

• Like 2

Just to show you, that it is indeed possible, to do this allone.
This Round started just a few Days ago, two more Clubmates participated (One got the other 30%, the other less then 1%)
Would have taken me one or two more Days, if I had been allone.

But in CxH for Example it doesn't much matter what I do, I get only a few percent each Round.

Screenshot2023-05-05025717.thumb.jpg.97af5e6f3f8d5e6634a03446bec014a1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1