I sold several mythic items because of how the shop loads and I cannot use ingame support.

Pusyalt

Basically I had several mythic items that I was saving to use with differet teams, i was selling some other items when the item box reloaded and started selling from the beggingin of the page. I have lost months of grinding and when i try to reach customer support it ask me to verify my email. I tried to verify my email again but it says that is already verified. Please help.

Sorry if my english is not the best. Thanks

i realized later this was not the correct place and i dont know how to delete this post sorry

hace 1 hora, Der DinX dijo:

This is not a Bug and making several same Threads in different Parts of the Forum doesn't please the Mods very much.

Hope my Answer in your other Thread in Q&A (where it belongs) may help.

• 1 month later...

@Pusyalt

Was your support ticket regarding the accidentally sold mythics successful?

Being tired at night, I've done exactly the same, it seems. But without having the box reloaded. I intentionally scrolled all the way down the >2k items in my inventory, but then sold them from the beginning right after the mythics, where usually the next item which moved up from the bottom is sold. I though it will stay the same until the last loaded item from the botton has been sold, but it seems like after item 100 (just a guess as this is the number of items initially loaded), even when the next items show up and moved up already, the selling pointer moves backwards as well. Hence I sold mythics that I did or wanted to level and use ... 😢.

For completeness: Ingame support cannot/will not restore accidentally sold items. So for everyone else landing here: Do not waste their time, unless you clearly faced a bug (ask first in QA if unsure).

I was an idiot, but a damn lucky one: The only really relevant MG I accidentally sold was a briefcase with AP bonus and rainbow defence. Since I have one with AP bonus (just with green color bonus instead) maxed out already, I decided to max out the secondary marked stats before levelling and wearing this MG (though, I did level it to 5 already, before doing this decision, peanuts ...). The 2nd one was just with ego bonus for the only slot I do not have any AP bonus MG yet, and I wear one with ego bonus already. I probably would have never levelled this one anyway. The last one was with AP bonus, but no rainbow bonus, so not urgently relevant. Now, no joke, the day after this accident, the daily free MPx1 spin gave me a foot ball with exact same bonuses 😂. Really, it was the first MPx1 spin soon after. I was even shortly thinking whether this was the way how ingame support restored the item (of course it wasn't), as the chance for this coincidence is so damn low.

I am actually using HH++ with its item favourite feature. I just disabled it some time ago when I was still regularly switching legendary gear and regularly hit the favourite button accidentally, annoying me. Enabled the feature immediately after the incident, marked all MG as favourites => problem ultimately solved.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1