What is the Story with Part-Time Purifiers? Been over a month and no new girl while both Goblins Masters of Shadows and Kinks on Air have gotten new girls in the last month?

il y a 29 minutes, Tomthe Bomb a dit :

while both Goblins Masters of Shadows and Kinks on Air have gotten new girls in the last month?

That is incorrect. Girls are added much less frequently than that (Maybe 1 every two or three months, on a single place?).

However, there is a queue mechanism: all past girls are still available until you claim them, and then the next one shows up for you (That doesn't mean that she is released at this time; that means she has been released in the past but you just now reached her).

So it is likely that you cleared the entire queue for Part Time Purifiers, and still have a backlog for the other 2 places.

The last addition to Places of Power was Zima, on March 1st:

Citation

01. 03. 2023

Places of Power

A new girl has joined the Place of Power – Kinks on Air

Zima

(Don't be fooled by the date format; it's March 1st and not January 3rd).

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2023 at 3:36 PM, Liliat said:

That is incorrect. Girls are added much less frequently than that (Maybe 1 every two or three months, on a single place?).

However, there is a queue mechanism: all past girls are still available until you claim them, and then the next one shows up for you (That doesn't mean that she is released at this time; that means she has been released in the past but you just now reached her).

So it is likely that you cleared the entire queue for Part Time Purifiers, and still have a backlog for the other 2 places.

The last addition to Places of Power was Zima, on March 1st:

(Don't be fooled by the date format; it's March 1st and not January 3rd).

As always Liliat, you are a fountain of knowledge and I hope others reading your answer will understand how this game works.  But all in all I'm happy.  The last two girls in LEAGUES were old girls of mine that I got more than 70% but wasn't able to get it over the finish line but when you start at 70% it it much easier.

Thanks again.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

Mighty Thor,

Hey thanks for the list, I'll be checking it against what I have and it helps to also have their face images.  Just goes to show how the brain works, it is always amazing how we males can remember girl's faces [even when we spend a lot of time looking at their boobs - hahahah].

Play On, Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1