Bug de validation de mission

Wamaria

Bonjour,

Sur l'événement qui c'est fini le 18 mai. J'ai deux missions d'événements qui reste bloqué.

Elles sont terminées mais impossible des les récupérer. Elle ne s'enlève pas et m'empêche donc d'avoir les 150 kobans journalier.

Avez vous une solution pour moi?

Merci d'avance.

Cordialement 

Screenshot_2023-05-22-07-23-22-293_com.kinkoid.hentaiheroes.com.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-22-07-23-31-023_com.kinkoid.hentaiheroes.com.jpg

Edited by Wamaria

I'm moving this to the French section as you must use English unless in the designated language channels.

Zami the French mod likely respond later but in case you can use a translator or can read English, it is a known but and being worked on. They've been able to reproduce it which hopefully means it will be fixed soon. We don't know if there will be compensation for those who couldn't complete their dailies or not.

Il y a 3 heures, Oliver66 a dit :

I'm moving this to the French section as you must use English unless in the designated language channels.

Zami the French mod likely respond later but in case you can use a translator or can read English, it is a known but and being worked on. They've been able to reproduce it which hopefully means it will be fixed soon. We don't know if there will be compensation for those who couldn't complete their dailies or not.

Thanks you for the answer.

I'll je patient hoping to cet some compensation.

We cross fingers.

• 4 weeks later...