skip all battles option in game settings

jelom

I have seen full rounds of battles thousands of times in the past, but now I always press the skip button to end battles sooner.

It would be fantastic if there were an option in settings to enable or disable skipping all battles.

It would not be difficult to change the code, and it would save time and mouse clicks.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Strongly agree. It could be like the koban spending notification, you turn it on or off depending on what you want at the time. Pressing "Perform" -> "Skip" -> "Ok" is at least two more clicks than needed.

• Like 3

Oh yes, that would be a great feature. 👍

Espacially when one has to do it a few hunfred times in a row, like Mythic Days or Boss Bang.

Sometimes I also wish there might be funktion to speed up the fights, in cases when I want to see at least some part of it.

But we can be happy, that there is the Skip Button after all, imagine it wasn't, how much time we would have to spend for just one fight ?!?
Would you like to spend 2 Hours for just one Fight? 😲
Might be a rather boring Movie. 😁

• Haha 1

All this would be nice, but it will 100% be a paid feature, because with this feature, there is no need for xN attacks, which cost a certain number of kobans. And since they are paid, then their substitute will be paid - the logic of KK. Perhaps this can be implemented in some monthly card

Not sure we're talking about the same thing here. 😵

We don't want to skip the battle itself, just an option to "Auto-Skip", which would lead to many rather useless clicks less.
And ideally an "Auto-OK" as well, or better an option that displays the rewards for maybe a few seconds and then disappears, or it disappears immediately when you click the Fight Button again.

• Like 1

Yeah, it would spare us two clicks per fight, but clicking once on "x50" would still be 50 times quicker and less tedious than clicking 50 times on "Perform". It's just that, currently the difference is 150 times instead, so removing "Skip" and "OK" from each individual fight would add up to a decent QoL improvement.

• Like 4