More of a Lore question than a game mechanics one - HH has 'Haremverse' as its in-universe name.  Does CXH have an in-universe name?  If so what is it & in which world/quest can it be found?

Or is it left up to the player's imagination?

• 3 months later...
On 5/24/2023 at 9:12 PM, OmerB said:

I liked Comixverse! Let's use that.

ComiXverse it is then!

Next, i'll be making a list of cities & other locations in the ComiXverse world, info taken from Girls' Bios & Adventures!

Cities & Locations:
Above Average Island (Adamant, Athena, The Strap, Snowstorm)
Arren-9, Deep Space (Rosalite)
Begin City (MC/Wildman, Starter Girls & more!)
  ○ Skies Over Begin City (Whoriel)
Carnelian Highlands (Snowfel)
Cromwell City (Bloody Valentine)
DeNile (DarkEva, Wing Gal)
Earth (Vaia Tau)
Earth Proxima Station, , Deep Space? (Star Sentinel)
Elyrium (Zahira)
Fae Realm (Ignis Lux)
Fem'me Tribe (Onyx)
Gatterglen (Knockout, Malys?)
Grand City (Halo)
  ○ University of Grand City Central (Libraria)
Grandopolis (Stellar girl, Virusia, Wolfcry)
Hammerport (Emeralda)
Heroes' Academy (Unknown, )
Isle of Love (Hypnosia)
Jungles of Thickbumtoo (Fangoria the Prowler)
Lexi Lux Inc. Laboratory (CAMMI69)
New Cenabum City (Marid, Power Puss, Darkling)
New Harbour (Sanguine, Spooky Sanguine)
Nexus City (SweetKissBrazil, Darkeila, Saphyre, Mercenary)
North Pole (Krampus, Frost, )
Nova Grande (Heartbreaker)
Quarryburg (Voltzbabe)
Republic of Zolonia
Savvanahtown (Springbok)
Seedy Underground Warrens (Ladychoke)
Solar City (Chanel DuPois, Feline Fury, Straight Shooter)
Solar Jungle (Mistress of the Bush)
Tailburg (Chinchica)
Techtovil (Bad Kitty
The G'lori Hole Empire, Deep Space (Galactic Girl)
Vinland (Starlight & Starbright)
Vulpes Forest (Feral Vixen)
Wildland's Underside (Undersider Eloise)

Edited by Karxan
WIP; i'll be updating when i can
  • Like 1

I'll add some more:

Above average Island (Adamant, Athena, the strap, snowstorm)

Grandopolis (Stellar girl, Virusia, Wolfcry)

@Karxan are you familiar with zoopokemon's data sheet? In the data page, you can see the location of each girl (and much more):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g-5kmvlHhA728yTF7xMdKfWuMe9-SqxW-QDdjc26J6I/edit#gid=0

You can copy it to your excel, arrange it by location, so we'll know where to find most girls (apart from the boring begin city). Maybe I'll do it, I want to know the popular locations :)

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

The weird thing about it for someone familiar with comic books is that the term "comix" with an X is already in widespread use in the English speaking web, typically referring to amateur slash independent slash web comics (not necessarily sexual in nature at all). I'm not sure folks at Kinkoid who came up with the name Comix Harem in the first place are familiar with this notion. But to me, "Comixverse" just sounds like someone's trying to replicate the shared universe concept from major US comics publishers with a bunch of interconnected web comics. /2 cents. ^^

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

5 hours ago, OmerB said:

zoopokemon's data sheet

I am familiar, and was intending to link in a couple of threads i thought it'd be relevant/useful.  I mainly use it for the parodies' origins since there's a bunch i'm not as familiar with.  I hadn't noticed it had info from girls' bios too.

i may have saved it, or tried & computer botched it; nope, the garbage pc didn't let me.  it barely lets me copy & paste some info to Notepad to save as txt.

--- 

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The weird thing about it for someone familiar with comic books is that the term "comix" with an X is already in widespread use in the English speaking web, typically referring to amateur slash independent slash web comics (not necessarily sexual in nature at all). I'm not sure folks at Kinkoid who came up with the name Comix Harem in the first place are familiar with this notion. But to me, "Comixverse" just sounds like someone's trying to replicate the shared universe concept from major US comics publishers with a bunch of interconnected web comics. /2 cents. ^^

ComiXXXverse?

WildEarth?

CXH-Earth?

(mods, feel free to merge posts)

---

Div edit: Done. And ComiXXXverse sounds WAY cooler and makes a lot more sense to me than just ComiXverse, or any other proposal so far. The triple X makes the sexual content evident while it still refers to web comix, which is very nice imho. 👍

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: double post content added
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1