[ May 25th, 2023 ] PoA #38 - Update: L.U.S.T.

Ravi-Sama

NieR: Automata  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)

• Irena (Free) (Commander White from NieR:Automata)
    • Lust Update Norou (Premium) (YoRHa No.2 Type B from NieR:Automata)
    • Delta (Free) (an original Hentai Clicker android girl)
    • Lust Update Sheba (Premium) (Kainé from NieR)
    • Thyra (Leagues) (Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn)
    • None.
  2. 2. Gonna spend 7.2k kos?

3. 3. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• The 2 free girls.
    • All girls.
    • Tier 21 for the 1 M Gear.
    • Tier 24 for 20 CP.
    • Tier 26. 6 EPx1s and/or the draft orb.
    • What? Gggoooals?? Error 404. Memory wiped.
  4. 4. Are you familiar w/ "NieR:Automata?" (multiple choice)

• Yes, I played the game.
    • I watched some of the recent anime "Nier: Automata Ver1.1a."
    • I know of it from images of 2B's ass, memes, .gifs, cosplay, etc.
    • I didn't play the game or watch the anime.
    • Help,... if I say no, then HolyMolly will shove a square up my enix.

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

Thank you, @Ravi-Sama!  I'm glad you didn't limit the UpDate QA to binary answer options; trinary as minimum is the new standard!

I L💖VE how Delta 🟢 kinda reminds me of Rogue with the Red hair & green outfit!  She may be one of my favorites in this batch!  Irena  is easily my favorite of the four, hands down!

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

Someone is going to hate you.

the-shining-creepy.gif ohhhh @Ravi-Sama why don´t you open the door so we can have a little talk ..I see @Liliat´s there too, perfect!

Well I don´t have to say that norou is the best girl in this PoA right ? Actually.. even if I (try) to not be biased .. she still has the best art imho

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Why do I have to calculate how much money do I still need to spend in the 'Spend money' tasks? Can't the game show me how much money I need to spend, so I won't have to calculate it by myslef? 🤔

• Like 1

Delta was already awesome in HCL and her adaptation in HH was decent. Glad I get that one this century. The new Norou variant will have to wait for a black hole or a few dozen years for me to grab her in CbC unfortunately. The other two PoA girls have much more amateurish art and were done by filler artists who have been around for awhile now, generally offering subpar submissions in CE and other places. I'll get one now and the other in ages, but I don't really care.

The new League girl by Venus looks amazing and I'm looking forward to getting her in three weeks, though (since you threw her in the poll Finder style ^^).

• Like 3

19 hours ago, OmerB said:

Why do I have to calculate how much money do I still need to spend in the 'Spend money' tasks? Can't the game show me how much money I need to spend, so I won't have to calculate it by myslef? 🤔

It's a feature to make the game more "funner" [sic] and sort of an educational mission, to keep your Braincells sharp. 🧐

Don't know if you can remember your first time in the Game without any scripts, that do the calculations.
I actually tried to compare the stats in fights with addition and subtraction, to get a slight Idea which opponents might be beatable.

Of course it wasn't much more than a better Guess, but still it did the Trick of teaching at least some basic understanding. 🥴

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Got this slot 1 CH eccentric E/D gear from HH's tier 21.  It's my 8th eccentric gear, but only the 2nd that matches my class.  Not entirely useless, but not really useful either since it's not Atk.

Spent kobans to speed through some PvP and CP tasks, but did champion fights slowly.

I have the same tier 21 goal in CxH and PSH, but I haven't sped through tasks as much there.  I'm up to tier 18 on both (defeat 100 villains).

image.png image.png

I've never played NieR or watched the anime, but I feel like I know enough about it from a brief synopsis, and the many fan art, .gifs, memes, and cosplay I've seen.  Added that 4th poll question after I already answered the first 3, so couldn't add my 2 cents to it.  I only really like Irena from first impressions. 

@Karxan  I see Delta's Rogue resemblance now too.  The face of the original Alt. Delta from HCL, always reminded me Amouranth.

image.png
Art by NeoArtCore & cosplay by Amouranth.

I can afford the premium side of this PoA, since I had Succubus Abraël already from this month's MDR, but I'll save for next month instead, which has a DP event.

Perhaps, if it was the L5 version of Norou, that's been missing from the MP for 3 years (1074 days), w/ updated animation and stats, then I'd drop 7.2k kos.  She's stuck in the suspended animation of MP pool purgatory.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

16 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

@Karxan  I see Delta's Rogue resemblance now too.  The face of the original Alt. Delta from HCL, always reminded me Amouranth.

image.png
Art by NeoArtCore & cosplay by Amouranth.

Nice find!  I'll be checking & bookmarking them later!  It occurred to me, Rogue's Lifeforce-draining doesn't work on robots so androids should be safe... 

anyway, i'm trying to finish the 60 chumpions' performances w/o spending kkbans, 2/6 World Chumps & Club Chumpoon CHAD on cooldown...

• Haha 1

I ended up finishing the last two tiers just now. Still, can't afford the 7.2k for the bonus reward track, as much as I'd like to.

There are 3 MDRs and 3 LDRs coming up in the next 4 months for me, on top of all the regular stuff (and then some... Because yeah, Summer is coming. Brace yourselves... V_v).

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

i got nuked...

image.thumb.png.bfd52f0775a649e0424d981d7d56d025.png

Monday was a bad day for me & my recovery was too little too late it seems...

CXH wasn't much better; i died running out of kkgold having made a few mistakes, getting about 11/50 for tier 20's pvp fights...

• Sad 2

33 minutes ago, Karxan said:

i got nuked...

image.thumb.png.bfd52f0775a649e0424d981d7d56d025.png

Monday was a bad day for me & my recovery was too little too late it seems...

CXH wasn't much better; i died running out of kkgold having made a few mistakes, getting about 11/50 for tier 20's pvp fights...

I don't know if this will make you feel better, but I completed all but the two last objectives, then completely forgot to claim the rewards, as I wanted
to grab them at the end of the event, so i could carry as much extra resources over to the next month. 😶

• Sad 5

9 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

I don't know if this will make you feel better, but I completed all but the two last objectives, then completely forgot to claim the rewards, as I wanted
to grab them at the end of the event, so i could carry as much extra resources over to the next month. 😶

no, it doesn't.  sorry man; i been there.

• Thanks 1