CAUTION: You can Lost mythic Items when you level up mythic Items.

MDuss

CAUTION: Apparently something has changed in the Mythic personal gear leveling system. If you used autoselect when level up an mythic item, then mythical items were never selected. That seems to have changed, bug or not doesn't matter. If you use autoselect now, mythical items will probably also be selected.

I just leveled up a mythical item to level 20, and I always chose autoselect. Now I have no more mythic items in my equipment inventory except for 2 mythical level 20 Items. I had around 20 mythical level 1 items before, of which I wanted to level up a few more bit by bit. These level 1 mythic items are all gone now, even a level 13 item is gone. I only have 2 level 20 mythic items left in my inventory. Except for the ones I already equipped. These are still there.

It seems that autoselect now also selects mythical items that are not yet level 20. Nice that for the users who don't know about this change, all mythical items will be destroyed.

Always used autoselect and then upgrade for convenience, as that hasn't been a problem so far. But know there seems a problem. Because when you use autoselect, there were so many Items selectet, that you need to scroll down a lot of lines. And I don't do this. So I havent never noticed, that now mythic items were selected too. So please be careful not to lose mythical items.

Edited by MDuss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...

Btw, it was mentioned elsewhere that it was never expected to not auto-select mythic gear. For other reasons I read through the announcement again and IT WAS indeed explicitly not intended to auto-select mythic gear:

On 11/17/2022 at 3:09 PM, FinderKeeper said:

To avoid players accidentally using Mythical Equipment, it can’t be auto-selected.

So this information is now wrong, or the behaviour is a bug.