Improvement / Idea / thoughts

Miko07

I think the collect button shouldn't charge you 12 coins... why not just be free?

why does it cost so much to upgrade Abrael? is she the strongest? 33,00 in affection points for level 5 and then gold for the upgrade. is it worth it? what if she gets nerfed.

is it a good idea to have different versions of the same character? (ex. bunny & loving bunny) why not just add more stars (cheaper because it wouldn't increase stats) its like having a new skin. It could just add the gold output to the existing girl

I should also be able to arrange the order of my harem

• Like 2

1. In my experience (which is very limited) most hentai games are pay to win games. Of course this one is completely free, but if you want the most you can get, you're gonna pay. That 12 kobans thing is just to make you pay (I'm almost certain no one would really pay 12 to use it though, but if you buy the 60 kobans/day for 30 days for $2.99, you get to use the collect button for free unlimited until the 30 days is over). I used it one month (and tbh, 3 dollars is very minimal but I have to think back like "Okay I'm spending money on a hentai game" but I like the game so I bought it) and now I can't go back without it lmao

2. At one point upgrading girls is not worth it in terms of money, at this point we're just doing it for the pictures. Very unfortunately that she costs that much (Abrael is my 30th girl, 79,950 affection (~33.3m) + 33.9m = literally not upgrading anybody else for probably a month or something) and I just hope the equations get nerfed because it's way too much (and we're not even at Samane yet)

3. More girls is more money B|

4. Unfortunately the order of our harem determines the price of upgrades so I think that's a no-go, they could probably let us sort our girls using different menus one day 

Edited by DRSTRONGDONG

As a sodomy harem master is sad to see the same icon for doggie style used for this empowering position.   The least that can be done is to have the icon facing  to the left or use a new icon like the girl down on her elbows instead of her hands. 

GUYS what about a progressive daily reward system for active players? like,if you log every day you can get like affection itens,small quantities of kobans and in the end of the week or even a month you can get for example a Free game in epic pachinko x1. It already happen in games like magic rush and CRYSTAL MAIDENS. And it's very,very encouraging

• Like 4

I do think the old Combat system was not very good as do the designers.

But the new system is nothing more than WORSE.

No one can stay here for half hour segments to gather some Mojo and cash like that.

And This idea we have to compete against players holding benefits from the old system is only going to make This unplayable. Entrenched and set to always rise to the top as they are. I am sorry. Not complaining as much as suggesting the combat needs more work. Thanks

It should be 12 kobans so it automatically collects all your income for 24 hours. At least that way returning to this slogfest.

Instead of combat boosters dropping that make you stronger (which is some sort of a vicious cycle) they should be items that reset the combat timer or give combat points.

@sanjkame

Isn't that what the daily missions are for? But yeah, it should be expanded, maybe a cumulative bonus for always completing all missions for maybe capping at 7 days in a row.

• Like 1

the boosters r useless. the advantage is just too small, better would be sth like:

- 100% more money for 2h

- 30% increased cd for 2h

- 30% reduced priced at the market (only cash) for 2h

or sth like that. think ppl would pay kobans for that. and if they want to increase stats it should be percentage not some fixed small numbers. what should it help if i get 250 ego. thats nothing

This is a pretty basic suggestion, but I would love the ability to swap out my avatar's gear from the battle screen. I can switch my team around based upon the on-duty judge and competitors (say, if I've shown up with my hardcore team but the know-how judge is on duty), but in order to switch my personal gear, I have to exit the battle stadium and go to the store. That's cumbersome. 

In fact, I would love to have different gear sets--say, three or four (one hardcore, one charm, one know-how, maybe one health or crit-focused)--that I could swap between with a single button in the battle menu. 

On 09/02/2018 at 10:14 PM, Don23 said:

It should be 12 kobans so it automatically collects all your income for 24 hours. At least that way returning to this slogfest.

Instead of combat boosters dropping that make you stronger (which is some sort of a vicious cycle) they should be items that reset the combat timer or give combat points.

@sanjkame

Isn't that what the daily missions are for? But yeah, it should be expanded, maybe a cumulative bonus for always completing all missions for maybe capping at 7 days in a row.

Yes man,It's exactly what I mean, a PROGRESSIVE reward system, but not like daily missions that you need to click and wait. But a prize that you automatically win only by logging every day,but need to be EVERY day,or you return to the start with ordinary prizes. Although I should say that the idea of the progressive system would be just a suggestion,what I really wanted to see is the Free 1x epic pachinko that I listed as a possible prize 

Edited by sanjkame

The income time for the harem girls schould be updated so that every girl will need the same amount of time at least up from 3 stars, as well as a fixed energy/combatativity system where max energy and max combatativity take the same time to recharge. As many old players wish to see a system to use energy, it could be a possibility to make something like a world boss with many hp and which is fought against by all players for energy. With two reward tabels for how many times you fought and how much damage you dealt. 1-10, 11-50, 51-150, 151-500, 500-1000, 1001-5000, 5001-10000 and so on or something of the llike (that´s something which I saw for the first time in monster warlord lol), but it was mostly a solid system. But do not implement girls as the prize as it would make the game kind of broken.....mostly money, a fart of kobans and some gear, stuff leveled by ranking....

Edited by Kaskir

Since i saw that picking money for kobans idea to not cost money or work for 24hrs, how about adding a VIP system llike a lot of games?

VIP 1 and higher get to click pick for free... whole game would need refinments then tho, but it is an idea, also most of VIP system games are also F2P -> P2W, not that current version is much different