• bellow average
    • bad
    • truly bad
    • terrible
    • loathe'd
    • terrible

This poll is closed to new votes

Note : I can't edit any more, sorry

Btw I answered "bellow average" because I can't call this a "game" as the only gameplay element are the battles and its quite a simple one. This is more of a Skinner box inside another one inside another one and with girls to collect. But the UX is nice and the story is funny.

I would rate it as a good time killer though.

Edited by Wizz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Found this game in FapTitans. For me the game is OK. Obviously better than FapTitans.

I think lacks entertainment for the player... example chats, guilds, battle guilds, guild building.

Also believe that girls should not be duplicated, it can simply be a skin.

Later personally would change the way to collect money from girls, for example having a club and putting them to work... this opens up a number of things additions that no game has it. For example, spending money and cobans to improve this club areas. Lots of cool H pictures, in the kitchen, the cellar, the dancing area, waitress ...

Personally I love PvP, I would like to loot the harem of another player ... :V

I know that it is long to implement things in games, but I think you have to do things that work in other games and add something special to highlight.

Just wanted to try to explain that I look at the game and I see it incomplete.

I accidentally clicked a little annoying advert that was hovering over the video on muchohentai.com. I was just trying to clear it in order to see the screen. The take away from that is that even though they are a hated way to advertise, the little hovering animated ads do work...or at least did on me. 

I clicked ad for gold in sexgangsters and here i am, was also from sexgangsters in pussysaga and faptitants but doesn't like it very much
But this game, i must say i like it more than sexgangsters, it's like a better version of it, so glad i found this 2 games, previously have no idea that web has games like this

Edited by choporr

• 1 month later...

I got here because of ThriXXX. My game launcher suddenly told me that I could earn 3k sexcoins if I were to register on this website, which I did. At first I was a little bit 'meh' because I had the idea to play another sex game, and when I play a sex game I expect a wee bit of arousment, which never really happened because there's boobs and bukake and stuff all over the place. Still...  This game has some gems hidden here and there. I seriously enjoyed Bunny's profile pictures (the swimsuit and topless pose are hot), and the same can be said for some other characters too (Arcana who gets her private bits hidden by 'magic' is pretty sexy too). AND this game even has tentacles, what's there not to like? ;)

Despite my initial criticism I gave the game a fair chance and well...  Been playing for 2 weeks now, I got 12 girls, I'm level 38 and at the time of writing I got 420k in cash, ready to be spent on upgrading my girls.

But I did a little more than that. I really enjoy playing HH from time to time, so I also took to my favorite adult game and tried to re-create some of the HH characters. Here's my impression of the main character and Bunny:

HH_Pose.jpg
After finally discovering the tentacle monster in the land of T3X you try your best to persuade Bunny to try it out ;)

Edited by ZenMaster
Fun :)