Are Devs really interesting to what we say?

Sev7n

I think you mean listening to what we have to say?

They do listen but the problem is that they're releasing new patches/updates to fast and should change things based on feedback before adding new stuff like how they're going to remove the rare affection items from the shop again based on player feedback which is good.

I really don't like how new legendary items in pachinko have the same stats as epic items making them levels behind any other legendary you had if you do pachinko every event to get new harem members since i am not going to waste my kobans on epic pachinko for worse items than i already have even though i do want the event harem members in there i am going to have to wait until i am higher level so the legendary items will actually be a upgrade.  (I don't understand doing this in a pvp patch either because that means players that were just farming bosses and are now trying to boost their stats for pvp will be at a disadvantage plus the items in the shop are not affected by the stat decrease only the pachinko items are i wish they just called it a bug instead of working as intended as well so they can just put it back to the way they were.)

It would be nice if they made the old legendary items that players have the same stats as the new ones so you can actually get items with higher stats.

Bosses should have been the same level as the players level as well because going back to old bosses to get event harems members will mean you get even less money from the low level bosses that drop event harem members.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, natstar said:

Bosses should have been the same level as the players level as well because going back to old bosses to get event harems members will mean you get even less money from the low level bosses that drop event harem members.

I'm spamming Ninja Troll since the start of the Valentine Event for Loving Bunny, and am losing a lot of money for such a low level troll. Before the patch, Ninja Troll average money drop was 5k. After patch, he is level 16 and dropped 2,1k. It takes 9 fights to bring him up a level for an extra 100 drop per fight. In the 3 days since the patch, I have lost 321k on Ninja Troll. I wish Loving Bunny would hurry and drop to me, so I can go to Finalmecia and start to bring her up from level 90 :(

edit: This is the rewards for 48 combats/day after patch. If we use the numbers before patch (72 combat x 5k per combat), it's much much sooooooooo much more money I lose

Edited by Blain
  • Like 4

I definitely think that he is very interested, but perhaps they do not appear, this doesn't mean they're going to do everything we want....

My opinion about this patch after several days is ...

First thing that bothers me is 1 battle boss each 30 minutes :| Is that I sincerely feel a great loss is not drop rate but in ability to get new girls especially during events. Simply because we have fewer free attempts a day.

Less important and also painful for me is the maximum waiting limit set in 10 hours means that I will not be able to use high connectivity to take advantage in contest of fights against bosses.

Stupid legendary items from pachinco cannot check because I not spend the money there... but it would be bad news.

• Like 1

El 10/2/2018 a las 9:06 AM, Blain dijo:

Estoy enviando spam a Ninja Troll desde el inicio del evento de San Valentín para Loving Bunny, y estoy perdiendo mucho dinero por un troll de tan bajo nivel. Antes del parche, la caída de dinero promedio de Ninja Troll era de 5k. Después del parche, él es el nivel 16 y cayó 2,1k. Se requieren 9 peleas para elevarlo a un nivel de 100 unidades adicionales por pelea. En los 3 días desde el parche, perdió 321k en Ninja Troll. Ojalá Loving Bunny se apresurara y se tira a mí, así puedo ir a Finalmecia y empezar a subirla desde el nivel 90:(

editar: esta es la recompensa de 48 combates / día después del parche. Si usamos los números antes del parche (72 combates x 5k por combate), es mucho más que muuuuuuucho el dinero más que pierdo

Me pasa exactamente lo mismo con el troll ninja Llevo mas de 100 peleas y el desgraciado no me tira ni una 

cuando en el parche anterior con 40 batallas ya tenias a las 4

Edited by Darksus16
  • Like 1

Well honestly i see they totaly ignoring the English part of the Forum because we "just complain", i will finish that event then im gone too mainly becuase they Ignore a big part of the Players and made the game less enjoyable. Its his game and he can do what he want, but i wont wonder when a lot of pepole handle it like me.

Edited by lifeisagame
  • Like 1