Body types anyone?

SensiPearl

my topic is simple I'd like to see more variety in body types.
All the girls look about the same sizes, same body frame, etc.

I looked into the wikia (because I'm don't have all the girls) and apart from some exceptions the rest of the girls seem to have the same body type

I worry about this, because the last event all the girls you could get were also like this. (and also because I have a small body, I like girls with small bodies too. Psychological stuff...)

I think I'll ask this to wrap up
¿are the devs planning on expanding the game on this territory?

Edit: after thinking a little bit more I came up with some ideas to implement this

First idea

-while signing in the game should ask the player what body types the player is in to.

-This options should be available anytime in the game just if the players change their mind (or if they want a bigger harem because more girls = more money).

-having events where one girl of the roaster has a different body type. In order to introduce variety little by little.

A variation of that idea

-let the player receive the girls anyway but if the body type of the girl is not to the preference of the player (preferences the player previously checked) the image will be "the standard girl". This way if someone receives "the standard girl" the player will know it is a girl with a bodytype they don't like. The same goes on the arena

-the player can still upgrade the girl to receive the benefits of having +1 girl on harem. But without watching the scenes that comes with upgrading a girl.

The problem with this variation is that it is not really exciting to throw your kobans on the epic pachinko an get "the standard girl" I think that might be infuriating for most of the players.

The Impossible Idea

(an idea I don't think is possible but I put it anyway. For the future!)

-every girl will have the option to change their body type

For example let's say you want to see a more petite version of our first girl "Bunny" you can check her profile in harem and choose her body type to your liking. Then you wonder how will she look on a chubby body type. You go and change it again

You can even charge kobans for changing the body types.

Edited by SensiPearl
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, SensiPearl said:

I looked into the wikia (because I'm don't have all the girls) and apart from some exceptions the rest of the girls seem to have the same body type

I worry about this, because the last event all the girls you could get were also like this. (and also because I have a small body, I like girls with small bodies too. Psychological stuff...)

BBW anyone?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Habi said:

while i support your plea for variety i can hear the next wave of forum whining arriving from those with narrative minds... :/

Yeah... well narrow minded people is always a problem

let's see how much support do I get

The post was moved to the off-topic section I really didn't know where to put it (it was originally on general discussion) since the section "suggestions" is non-existent. To my thinking I don't think this is an off-topic post it still is hentai talk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2018 at 7:06 PM, SensiPearl said:

Edit: after thinking a little bit more I came up with some ideas to implement this

First idea

-while signing in the game should ask the player what body types the player is in to.

-This options should be available anytime in the game just if the players change their mind (or if they want a bigger harem because more girls = more money).

-having events where one girl of the roaster has a different body type. In order to introduce variety little by little.

A variation of that idea

-let the player receive the girls anyway but if the body type of the girl is not to the preference of the player (preferences the player previously checked) the image will be "the standard girl". This way if someone receives "the standard girl" the player will know it is a girl with a bodytype they don't like. The same goes on the arena

-the player can still upgrade the girl to receive the benefits of having +1 girl on harem. But without watching the scenes that comes with upgrading a girl.

The problem with this variation is that it is not really exciting to throw your kobans on the epic pachinko an get "the standard girl" I think that might be infuriating for most of the players.

The Impossible Idea

(an idea I don't think is possible but I put it anyway. For the future!)

-every girl will have the option to change their body type

For example let's say you want to see a more petite version of our first girl "Bunny" you can check her profile in harem and choose her body type to your liking. Then you wonder how will she look on a chubby body type. You go and change it again

You can even charge kobans for changing the body types.

This is some wonderful thinking!  You should charge for these marvelous ideas and creative notions.

Something like this will come up soon.  

I will always remember I read it here first!

• Like 1

easy, Become patreon and ask them if they can draw those for you
I Know that they took away that feature but if you pay enough they might draw those girls for you, then you can ask them to add them to epic pachinko for others that want them as well. 

most people are okay with the body types of the girls right? most people love the game the way it is, if you want more specific girls maybe you can ask the devs if you can pay for them 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2018 at 5:46 AM, jyepie said:

easy, Become patreon and ask them if they can draw those for you
I Know that they took away that feature but if you pay enough they might draw those girls for you, then you can ask them to add them to epic pachinko for others that want them as well. 

most people are okay with the body types of the girls right? most people love the game the way it is, if you want more specific girls maybe you can ask the devs if you can pay for them 

It is just an idea I can well become a patreon and all the like, but it is a suggestion I thought may attract more public I know devs usually don't bother but I think is good to put out these ideas it might help them we never know.

While I personally dislike some of the proposals in this thread with regard to my own sexual tastes (BBW, hairy, mature), I feel that the idea of expanding the audience in such directions is a good proposal, particularly since I play this game as an RPG.  I'm entirely able to be aroused by the game, but I choose not to, despite there being women in it that are extremely my type.  I'm also desensitized to the point where I can be tricked into seeing Goatse, and my reaction is "hello old friend".  Purveyors of hentai can probably shrug off things they just ain't into.

As for the impossible idea, the cost/benefit ratio is really not worth it.  If Kinkoid by some miracle makes an absolutely obscene amount of web traffic and money from this game, then yes, he could hire some very talented programmers.  Until such time, no.

Edited by Haile