Can a event be repeated in another year

The only uncertain thing is if they will repeat events from 2 years earlier.
That's why we will have to wait for october to see what they will do with the 2-year old events.
And if they make those girls available again, how will they make them available.

I think they will just continue with repeating the events from the year before, like they are doing already.
Tomorrow the spring break revival starts.

• 5 weeks later...

It is my sincere hope that before the events are repeated - And I strongly believe that they should be - HH really needs to fix the way their Epic Pachinko system works. If I pay out 50 or 100 bucks for kobans to try to get a girl during a special event and use the 900 payment option -( which is really way too high for 1 guaranteed girl, that's 50 bucks a pop! ) The player should be guaranteed to obtain a girl from that specific special event, random between the ones you have not yet collected. After getting them all, then the system should revert to the remaining girls in the system you have not yet obtained, and of those girls from the epic pachinko, they should STAY SEPARATED from the story girls, which should only be obtainable from participating in the story and battling those story bosses. I personally believe that for the special events they should allow a player to purchase the girls as a pack set - and discount that set's price depending on how many of the girls in the pack you have already obtained. But between doing these things  - separating the story girls from the epic pachinko girls and adjusting the way the epic pachinko works for girls drop chances, they would see a respectable increase in players paying good money for the game. These changes should have been done years ago.  I myself have spent hundreds of dollars foolishly in a futile attempt to get special event girls I really wanted and failed, figuring out the system was broken the worst way possible. But I definitely would have spent more money more often to get the event girls the dev team put so much work into designing and only allowing a very choice few to benefit from.

Edited by AloeMist
Conclusion statement

On 18/3/2018 at 11:17 AM, Chthugha said:

The only uncertain thing is if they will repeat events from 2 years earlier.
That's why we will have to wait for october to see what they will do with the 2-year old events.
And if they make those girls available again, how will they make them available.

I think they will just continue with repeating the events from the year before, like they are doing already.
Tomorrow the spring break revival starts.

Tomorrow? Isn't that next week?