Body Types. Vote.

Body Types  

167 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite body types, the ones you want to see in your Harem?

• Guys, really? BBW!!!
    • Big tits, small ass!!!
    • Small tits, big ass!!! slap
    • Skinny babes sluuuuuuuuurrrp
    • Average and hairy
    • Average NOT hairy
    • Curvy, tanned skin
    • Average milfs huhuhuuu
    • A bit masculine..
    • Small and cute :P
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 04:40 AM

Hello, dear all!

I noticed that you have interest in this topic here:

I want to know more... I am always like that :P I want more and more... informations! So, let's help our dear @SensiPearl and work on this poll... It will be open to answers for 15 days! What happens after? Well, for what I know, there's someone in Kinkoid that's really interested in knowing the result ;) 

We created the option ''Others'' so you can comment and describe more about your desires!

Yours,
Jessie Kinkoid

Just now, Whatever1337 said:

For my "other" body type votes i voted it for Demons, angels, cat girls, bunny girls, al the animal ear girls, aliens, multiple arms/boob and not to mention monsster girls(though that may also be considered animal girls) 

Nice choice ;)

I clicked other because i don't really care about body types i care more about unique looking harem members that have more than just a different coloured hair colour which is why harem members from anime/manga are interesting because they have a unique look or different coloured skin that you normally don't see in real life i looking forward to the tentacle harem member from ninja village to be added in a future event.     294929871774285824.png?v=1

A lot more people played epic pachinko than normal because they wanted the mermaid harem member for example.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 3

I prefer girls with proportions not too excessive in any area.  Well, save for pregnant girls, as this is a personal fetish of mine, as well as semi large breasts.  Still, my favorite girls, to give an idea of my body type preferences, are Lola, Jennie, Kelina, Bunny's Mother, Cheryl, Alexandra, Juin Lelierre, and Skytte.  I also second the "non-human" girls vote above, though something more like Bunny's family, Cupid-chan, and Cora rather than Gork or Mala please.

• Like 1

Since I voted other I guess here should come a comment:

Succubus, Centaurlike( as in they should not necessarily be half-horse, there are several other types out there), Tattoos and Piercings(though both not excessive of course) and Monstergirls

Edited by GameRaven
missing word

I'm aware of the fact that even though men say we have a favorite type, in reality we can be attracted to several types.

My favorite are MILFs, but I also like tomboyish girls. Curvy or fit bodies, with dark or white skin are just a plus to the equation.

Also, something that I enjoy is the "gap moe" like a straightforward tomboyish type that in reality is shy and bashful, or the serious/sweet type that hides a loving/slutty side to them.

Also, just like somebody mentioned before, I'm up for almost any kind of supernatural, non-human girls.

What I can't stand is tentacles, dickgirls, rape or having to see my girls doing it with other guys: the "Rivalry" stage in the plain of rituals I skipped it looking at the screen from the side and covering part of it with my hand to NOT see the ilustrations. Showing me a guy who's a prick, and then showing me a girl who is supposed to love doing things with him is something I couldn't stomach, like princess Noemi's scenes or Samane, who is also supposed to love the main character, but doesn't quit a job that basically makes her whore who has to fuck anyone who comes close to her.

Edit: sorry about the rant at the end, I'm VERY sensitive with those things because I caught my last girlfriend cheating on me and I'm kinda traumatized by that

Edited by Tenou

In this game, I don't like when they have a tanned or dark skin, when they are tall, skinny, and when they have balloons instead of breasts. I like when they are white, small and cute, with small breasts (small size in game = medium size in reality), with a normal or a big ass. I like them hairy as well, but only at one place, not anywhere else. And I like when they show a mischievous or happy face.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tadataka Kitagaki said:

In this game, I don't like when they have a tanned or dark skin, when they are tall, skinny, and when they have balloons instead of breasts. I like when they are white, small and cute, with small breasts (small size in game = medium size in reality), with a normal or a big ass. I like them hairy as well, but only at one place, not anywhere else. And I like when they show a mischievous or happy face.

We agree on one thing, I like women with pubic hair over shaved ones

• Like 1

I would like that in the game they put more girls with lingerie but with their pussys and boobs exposed and more lolicon. And try to reduce the cooldown time of the combativity, you have to wait a long time for it to charge, reduce it to at least 10 minutes, please.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

That's a little strange to me dude... it's like you've contradicted yourself. Mala is small and cute!

Mala may be small, but she's also a demon.
The "small and cute" department for me is with human girls (by lack of a better description).
That body type on a (human) girl reminds me too much of the students I teach on high school, so it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.
A demon like Mala will never remind me of my students.
I didn't feel like putting it like that, but now that you asked :|

A lot of activity here, it's awesome, we are waiting to see more! Also, seeing that many of you enjoy so much our demonish Mala, makes me so happy ;) 
For sure I will insist on more scenes from Mala!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, JessieChan said:

A lot of activity here, it's awesome, we are waiting to see more! Also, seeing that many of you enjoy so much our demonish Mala, makes me so happy ;) 
For sure I will insist on more scenes from Mala!!!!!!!

Just more demons over all would be nice, also maybe some dark elves?

I chose the small tits and good ass because I love a good ass I do not have much to say and there are few girls with poses so only victoria and love virginia and forgive my English as a translator but I hope you understand

Edited by blackgold123